Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Dunlap being released
Seahawks are releasing Dunlap per Schefter.
[Image: hFcJI4.png]
Reply/Quote
Vet min, nothing else
-Housh
Reply/Quote
(03-18-2022, 04:45 PM)Housh Wrote: Vet min, nothing else
He refused to play in the system, and we're still in the same system. 
Reply/Quote
Possible Cowboys Target?
Reply/Quote
Better without him.
Reply/Quote
I would talk to him and make sure he understands his role/if he is willing to play here. He can win a Superbowl and become the All time sack leader. You add him we have the best Dline in the NFL.
https://twitter.com/JAKEAKAJ24
J24

Jessie Bates left the Bengals and that makes me sad!
Reply/Quote
Carlos Dunlap proves the saying "Be careful what you ask for".
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(03-18-2022, 04:42 PM)cinci4life Wrote: Seahawks are releasing Dunlap the guy who put his stats ahead of the team, pouted on the bench, forced a trade, and then bad mouthed the organization that drafted him in the second round despite his reputation as a loafer and paid him millions  per Schefter.

Fixed it.
Reply/Quote
He's the past. I wish him the best but it was and still is time to move on.

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ    Yeah
Reply/Quote
(03-18-2022, 06:52 PM)J24 Wrote: I would talk to him and make sure he understands his role/if he is willing to play here. He can win a Superbowl and become the All time sack leader. You add him we have the best Dline in the NFL.

Screw that.....Way to immature, pass
Reply/Quote
Very hard pass. When someone leaves the way he did you never bring them back, especially if you want to keep the chemistry in the locker room.
Reply/Quote
Had Dunlap not left the way he did, I’d be all for it. As is, I want him nowhere close to this team.
LFG  

[Image: oyb7yuz66nd81.jpg]

Reply/Quote
Love to have him back, if he was buying into the team 100%. Great disruptive pass rusher.

Do not know his mind, so trusting the coaching staff 100%.
Reply/Quote
(03-19-2022, 06:56 PM)BengalRugby Wrote: Love to have him back, if he was buying into the team 100%. Great disruptive pass rusher.

Do not know his mind, so trusting the coaching staff 100%.

big NO
Reply/Quote
He wouldn't want to come back on the likely circumstances we'd ask from him.

1 disruption he would be told he'd be cut. Too much baggage unfortunately
[Image: 1500x500]
Reply/Quote
The guy had the worst timing of any player in Bengals history.. Had he stuck around he might have been on arguably the greatest Bengals team, but I'm sure he just couldn't see the trees through the forest when they were in a big transition. I really liked Dunlap, but he blew it and gave up on them..  Oh well.. 
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
There's no way Dunlap will ever play another down as a Bengal again.
He burned that bridge.
Zac Taylor 2019-2020: 6 total wins
Zac Taylor 2021-2022: Double-digit wins each season, plus 5 postseason wins
Patience has paid off!

Sorry for Party Rocking!

Reply/Quote
(03-29-2022, 11:44 AM)grampahol Wrote: The guy had the worst timing of any player in Bengals history.. Had he stuck around he might have been on arguably the greatest Bengals team, but I'm sure he just couldn't see the trees through the forest when they were in a big transition. I really liked Dunlap, but he blew it and gave up on them..  Oh well.. 

Pretty sure NO Bengal had worse timing than Takeo Spikes

He was here '98- '02 we never made the playoffs while here

He then went to Buffalo from '03-'06 they never made the playoffs

Eagles '07- The Eagles made the playoffs 9 out of 10 years from 00-09. Guess the one year they didn't make it.

49ers 08-10 in 2011 San Fran ended an 8 year playoff drought

Chargers 11-12 No playoffs and then Chargers beat us in 2013.
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
The thought of bringing Dunlap back after the way he acted made my stomach upset. Now I have to poop Taco Bell style. Holy Chit, I hope that was a fart.

Reply/Quote
Can’t see them bringing him back with this coaching staff. Especially when all year it was about culture and can’t imagine bringing a guy back that went after a coach still on this team.
Reply/Quote