Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Dupree & Williams admit to trying to "exact revenge" for Shazier injury
https://twitter.com/WillGravesAP/status/1050109239895752705

"Talking to Bud Dupree today about returning to Cincy after the weirdness/tragicness/awfulness of last visit, he shared this: said he and Vince W weren't sure how Shazier was hurt. Thought he was hit blindside. Spent rest of 1H trying to exact revenge. Didn't see replay till half."
Reply/Quote
Who on Earth cares what those talking pieces of trash have to say?

By the way, if I was JuJu Smith-Schuster I would do everything I could to not see the field on Sunday because he may be the next Steeler they will have to take a knee for.
Reply/Quote
Lol idiot runs head first into a wall and his idiot posse attacks wall for hurting idiot.
Reply/Quote
steeler way got him hurt plain and simple.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

The water tastes funny when you're far from your home,
yet it's only the thirsty that hunger to roam. 
          Roam the Jungle !
Reply/Quote
And the helmet spearing crew keeps wondering why they keep hurting themselves...

The Shazier injury is on the Steeler coaching staff as well as the league as far as I'm concerned for allowing that culture to exist.  They let the James Harrisons and Mike Mitchells and special teams goons get away with spearing/chinstrap targeting and this is what the end result is - a culture of goons who are out to hurt people. Bud Dupree can step on a bear trap with his sadistic B.S. , and he can take sociopath Tomplin and the money grubbing NFL head honchos with him.  
Reply/Quote
If I was the commissioner I'd review tape and suspend both for 4 games for the hit they laid on Mixon. Both came in head first and concussed him. They both admitted to trying to hurt Bengals and even said "take out one of us we take out 3 of you." Won't happen because they're the NFL darlings
Reply/Quote
(10-11-2018, 12:27 AM)Bilbo Saggins Wrote: And the helmet spearing crew keeps wondering why they keep hurting themselves...

The Shazier injury is on the Steeler coaching staff as well as the league as far as I'm concerned for allowing that culture to exist.  They let the James Harrisons and Mike Mitchells and special teams goons get away with spearing/chinstrap targeting and this is what the end result is - a culture of goons who are out to hurt people. Bud Dupree can step on a bear trap with his sadistic B.S. , and he can take sociopath Tomplin and the money grubbing NFL head honchos with him.  

Exactly.  I trace it straight back to the Gio hit in the playoff game.  He straight up speared Bernard in the face.  It was bad enough that the refs allowed it at the time. But then the NFL had to talk complete BS to excuse it - claiming the blown call as correct based on nonsense ("didn't line him up") rather than damage the legitimacy of the result or the narrative that had been built around the game.

Maybe if they had handled it correctly Shazier would have learned something and he'd be playing this weekend.

I've probably posted this a dozen times.  Sorry, I don't think you can say it enough to counteract the Steeler narrative.
Reply/Quote
(10-10-2018, 10:51 PM)JumboTron Wrote: Who on Earth cares what those talking pieces of trash have to say?

I wish the league would care. They just confessed to headhunting and trying to intentional injure other players. This should be a big deal. 

Reply/Quote
(10-11-2018, 12:27 AM)Bilbo Saggins Wrote: And the helmet spearing crew keeps wondering why they keep hurting themselves...

The Shazier injury is on the Steeler coaching staff as well as the league as far as I'm concerned for allowing that culture to exist.  They let the James Harrisons and Mike Mitchells and special teams goons get away with spearing/chinstrap targeting and this is what the end result is - a culture of goons who are out to hurt peo3ple. Bud Dupree can step on a bear trap with his sadistic B.S. , and he can take sociopath Tomplin and the money grubbing NFL head honchos with him.  

The sad part?  Bud Dupree was not like that at UK.  To me, it just proves that culture is taught and embraced in Shitsburgh. It's why I'd hate those pole smokers even if I was a CFL fan.

"Better send those refunds..."

Reply/Quote
Puck Fittsburgh!!!!

Can’t wait to sweep them this season!!!
-That which we need most, will be found where we want to visit least.-
Reply/Quote
(10-11-2018, 12:15 AM)StoneTheCrow Wrote: Lol idiot runs head first into a wall and his idiot posse attacks wall for hurting idiot.

It is unbelievable when THEIR PLAYER assbags someone and gets hurt HIMSELF and they look for someone on the other team to blame.  Didn't he spear Kroft in the back?  I forget who it was, but it was dirty.  

I hate everything about this team.  Such assbags.  
Reply/Quote
Didn't the NFL suspend and fine Sean Payton, and some of the Saints once for "Bounty Head Hunting"? Why would this not warrant an investigation?

Oh yeah, I forgot who we were talking about. Pitt Sux
[Image: DC42UUb.png]
Reply/Quote
I hope to see a clean game. We have too much to lose if players get hurt. As much as I want our guys to get revenge on the Burfict hit, it would not be wise and will only effect the team going forward and possibly cost us games.

Reply/Quote
It really should be incumbent that Marvin and Mikey to make it clear to the league that any incidents of head hunting will be immediately protested against and we will no longer tolerate it from them. The Bengals have suffered far too many injuries as a result of this culture of head hunting and they've gotten away with it for far too long .
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
Assume at all times that Steelers' players 2nd priority, behind winning, is injuring the opponent's players and you'll be right 99% of the time.
Reply/Quote
It really doesn't matter how Squats players get injuries because it's ALWAYS someone else's fault, never their own. 
How many Bengals players have suffered serious injuries at the hands of the Squats vs the other way around?  Hell, they're still pretending that VB's hit on AB was the single dirtiest play of all time . If the Bengals played half as dirty Ben would have been retired years ago and deservedly so. 

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
And Mixon left the same game with a severe concussion that none of the talking heads seem to remember Whatever

Scumbag organization from top to bottom. From the players on down to the fans. If only karma truly existed Whatever
Reply/Quote
(10-11-2018, 05:54 AM)Wyche Wrote: The sad part?  Bud Dupree was not like that at UK.  To me, it just proves that culture is taught and embraced in Shitsburgh. It's why I'd hate those pole smokers even if I was a CFL fan.

If I recall correctly, Shazier never lowered his head at Ohio State either. 

Gotta love the "Steeler way". Blows my mind so many people still see the Bengals as the "bad guys" in this rivalry. The media is mostly to blame but the sheer ignorance of the masses is astounding. 
Reply/Quote
Perhaps the Squats are no longer the league darlings since Tomlin was fined $25,000 for criticizing league officials and refs. http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000000972507/article/nfl-fines-mike-tomlin-25k-for-criticism-of-officials

I wasn't even aware coaches could be fined for it and might explain why Marvin seldom questions calls.. Apparently Marvin really is smarter than Tomlin.. Well, duh. My cat is smarter than Tomlin.. 

Reply/Quote
(10-11-2018, 06:58 AM)SHRacerX Wrote: It is unbelievable when THEIR PLAYER assbags someone and gets hurt HIMSELF and they look for someone on the other team to blame.  Didn't he spear Kroft in the back?  I forget who it was, but it was dirty.  

I hate everything about this team.  Such assbags.  

....believe it was Malone, but I could be mistaken.

"Better send those refunds..."

Reply/Quote