Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Dust in a baggie
Not sure who this kid is but DAMN! He can flipping play. I enjoyed this video.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

[Image: Funny+Police+Bulldog.jpg]
Reply/Quote
Billy Strings
"There are no rules for great souls; rules are only for people who have merely the talent that can be acquired."
-Eugene Delacroix

Reply/Quote
(08-01-2020, 02:41 PM)fredtoast Wrote: Billy Strings

Well, I wasn't sure? I seen some Billy Strings videos of this song, but this looked like a bunch of kids hanging out having some drunken or smokin  fun. I swear, that kid standing in the video made me laugh. He didn't look as if he had a care in the world. Geez, I remember days like that when I was younger. Anyway, this kid would be able to shred an electric guitar. Oh, and also in that video with Billy Strings which he was with 3 other gentlemen, he didn't cut like the kid in the video I posted which is why I thought it may not be the same kid.

Reply/Quote
Holy crap, that kid in the green shirt I just noticed has the smile of the Joker (Jack Nicholson) and he never stops smiling. Oh, and he never lights his cigarette but keeps smoking it like it's lit. That kid is baked! LOL

Reply/Quote
(08-01-2020, 06:34 PM)HarleyDog Wrote:  Oh, and also in that video with Billy Strings which he was with 3 other gentlemen, he didn't cut like the kid in the video I posted which is why I thought it may not be the same kid.

That is what I thout also.

The "couch video" just must be real old.
"There are no rules for great souls; rules are only for people who have merely the talent that can be acquired."
-Eugene Delacroix

Reply/Quote
Wonder if he uses Fop or if he's a Dapper Dan man.
Reply/Quote
(08-02-2020, 05:44 PM)BrownAssClown Wrote: Wonder if he uses Fop or if he's a Dapper Dan man.

Well I don't want Fop Goddammit... I'm a Dapper Dan man.
Reply/Quote
(08-02-2020, 06:38 PM)jason Wrote: Well I don't want Fop Goddammit... I'm a Dapper Dan man.

We don't have Dapper Dan.  I can get it in about two weeks.
-Eugene Delacroix

Reply/Quote