Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Dusty Baker
I went to McDonald's this morning for breakfast. This guy gets out of the passenger side of an old chevy. He walks up to the door. I told my friends that is Dusty Baker. He was wearing a Bengals hat with #17 signature. I'm not sure who #17 is for the Bengals. He was trying to be unnoticed as he picked up his take out order. He tipped his hat and said hi to me as I was wearing a Dalton jersey. Nobody else there recognized him. He has lost some weight and looks good.
Who Dey!  Tiger
Reply/Quote
I think '17 was the year, not the number. Anyway, hope he is doing well.
Who Dey!  Tiger
Reply/Quote
He's in Cincinnati? Probably here just to laugh at the morons who replaced him with Price.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Yes, he probably is a scout now. He watches Reds games to tell the team whom NOT to recruit.
Who Dey!  Tiger
Reply/Quote
(04-14-2018, 08:30 PM)guyofthetiger Wrote: Yes, he probably is a scout now. He watches Reds games to tell the team whom NOT to recruit.

He is "special assistant" to the Giants CEO.  His son plays for Cal.  Don't know why he would be wearing a Bengals cap. Or riding around Cincy in an old Chevy.
Reply/Quote
Someone said he may own a home in the millionaire neighborhood up the street from McDonald's. Or know someone there. He obviously did not want to be seen IMO. We could use him as manager again.
Who Dey!  Tiger
Reply/Quote
(04-15-2018, 02:08 PM)guyofthetiger Wrote: Someone said he may own a home in the millionaire neighborhood up the street from McDonald's. Or know someone there. He obviously did not want to be seen IMO. We could use him as manager again.

What the hell is the “millionaire neighborhood up the street”?
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
There is a huge community with million dollar homes next to a golf course. Lots of local celebrities live there. Of course, I've never been there.
Who Dey!  Tiger
Reply/Quote
Did he order a Tuna on Rye?

Ninja

[Image: jamarr-chase.gif]
Reply/Quote
I'm guessing that there's a possibility of someone else who looks a lot like Dusty..  It's been known to happen. 
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
He was scouting a McD' sausage McMuffin pitcher! Dude throws HEAT!

Reply/Quote
(04-19-2018, 06:49 PM)grampahol Wrote: I'm guessing that there's a possibility of someone else who looks a lot like Dusty..  It's been known to happen. 

It definitely was Dusty. He tipped his hat and said hi to us. He knew I recognized him by his body language.
Who Dey!  Tiger
Reply/Quote
(04-19-2018, 09:24 PM)guyofthetiger Wrote: It definitely was Dusty. He tipped his hat and said hi to us. He knew I recognized him by his body language.

Simple way to figure out if it was dusty for real...did this guy have a toothpick? There’s your answer
Reply/Quote