Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Dwayne Bowe in a Bengals uniform?
Would he make a good replacement for either Jones or Sanu?
Reply/Quote
(03-17-2016, 10:06 AM)QueenCitySouth Wrote: Would he make a good replacement for either Jones or Sanu?

No, not a viable one anyway after last year.... but for a vet minimum or close to it... I would bring him to camp and see what he has left.  Worst case you can cut him
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
If he can't crack the Browns WR corps, why in the flying F'ing hell would you want that trash on the Bengals?
Reply/Quote
(03-17-2016, 10:13 AM)PDub80 Wrote: If he can't crack the Browns WR corps, why in the flying F'ing hell would you want that trash on the Bengals?

to be fair we have seen good WRs not play well on bad teams because the really didnt want to be there.. Moss on the Raiders is a good example. But i think Bowie was declining hard in KC if thats on him or Alex smith idk.
Reply/Quote
there's literally a section called free agency when you clicked this section...
Reply/Quote
Part one of my dreaded premonition has come to fruition. Lord, please don't let this guy even visit.
Reply/Quote
Browns have been and are getting slammed for signing Bowe. Joke of the league for it. We should be better than the Browns, but you never know with this front office.

Hate to be the next team being the brunt of all jokes for signing Bowe.

Quote:"Success doesn’t mean every single move they make is good" ~ Anonymous 
"Let not the dumb have to educate" ~ jj22
Reply/Quote
There is no pot of gold and the end of Dwayne Bowe.
-That which we need most, will be found where we want to visit least.-
Reply/Quote
He was a healthy scratch most of the year for the Browns. I'm going with no.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
(03-17-2016, 10:56 AM)Devils Advocate Wrote: There is no pot of gold and the end of Dwayne Bowe.

Rep
Reply/Quote
No he's terrible
Reply/Quote
Lol bowe. ffs come on guys
Reply/Quote
No, Bowe is the worst WR ever.
Reply/Quote
[Image: giphy.gif]

Reply/Quote
He should be fresh after taking a year off in cleveland last year.
Reply/Quote
I was getting ready to ask if there has ever been a WR from LSu that is worth a damn with LeFell, Randle, and Bowe all being on the street. luclily I remember a couple guys in miami and NY before I hit submit.
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
(03-17-2016, 10:56 AM)Devils Advocate Wrote: There is no pot of gold and the end of Dwayne Bowe.

AAAYYYY!!! LMAO
Reply/Quote
(03-17-2016, 01:58 PM)bfine32 Wrote: I was getting ready to ask if there has ever been a WR from LSu that is worth a damn with LeFell, Randle, and Bowe all being on the street. luclily I remember a couple guys in miami and NY before I hit submit.

Marvin Jones and Sanu were "on the street" too.

Dwayne Bowe isn't a good player anymore, but Randle and LaFell can be productive.
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote
Didn't the Browns end up paying him something like 2 million bucks per catch in 2015? Yeowch.
Reply/Quote
(03-17-2016, 02:52 PM)Shake n Blake Wrote: Marvin Jones and Sanu were "on the street" too.

Dwayne Bowe isn't a good player anymore, but Randle and LaFell can be productive.

Of course they weren't cut and each resigned for about $7 Mil
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote