Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 2 Average
Dwayne Haskins?
I think he might be a great option.

To help the coaching staff move out of state. Anyone know if he has a truck?
Reply/Quote
For 3rd string?

Allen looks like a pretty good backup. No one is overtaking Burrow. Haskins probably wants to go somewhere he has at least a prayer to start, and that’s not here.
If you see something suspicious, say something suspicious.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Sure, then we can hire Urban Meyer and he'll start Haskins over Joe.
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
He's a terrible qb. Teams dont waive QBs that are 1st round picks less than 2 years into their career unless they are terrible.
Reply/Quote
He must have been doing really badly to have been released after two years.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
(12-28-2020, 10:10 PM)THE PISTONS Wrote: He's a terrible qb. Teams dont waive QBs that are 1st round picks less than 2 years into  their career unless they are terrible.

I think it had more to do with he's an idiot. 

Reply/Quote
Nah..., i trust coach Rivera on this one.
Reply/Quote
(12-28-2020, 10:11 PM)bfine32 Wrote: I think it had more to do with he's an idiot. 

Or both lol He was terrible while on the field and an idiot off it.
Reply/Quote
(12-28-2020, 10:11 PM)bfine32 Wrote: I think it had more to do with he's an idiot. 

That is an ingredient in being a terrible qb. 12 td 14 int 74 qb rating. Not good.
Reply/Quote
(12-28-2020, 10:13 PM)TheFan Wrote: Or both lol He was terrible while on the field and an idiot off it.

Nah, he was an idiot on the field too. Remember last year when they had to send in another QB because Dwayne was signing autographs during the game and then couldn't find his helmet? 

Reply/Quote
Dude had a cover charge for his own draft party ffs. He’s Bo Callahan lol

Reply/Quote
(12-28-2020, 10:10 PM)THE PISTONS Wrote: He's a terrible qb. Teams dont waive QBs that are 1st round picks less than 2 years into  their career unless they are terrible.

I thought Tannehill was a horrible draft pick not long ago. 8th overall pick by Miami, started there for 6 years I think, then traded to Titans where he has been getting better every year.

Weird, why was he so bad or below average in Miami, but now looks great at times?

Maybe Haskins is just in the wrong system and needs to grow up mentally.
Free Agency ain't over until it is over. 

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
Reply/Quote
Honestly I'd say roll the dice, but Brandon Allen has been quite a find, IMO.

I think we're all set at backup.
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote
There was a large contingent on this board who wanted the Bengals to draft Haskins because they thought he would be better than Dalton. LOL...told you he wasn’t a good QB. It was the OSU factor

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Reply/Quote
(12-28-2020, 10:35 PM)Bronxbengal Wrote: There was a large contingent on this board who wanted the Bengals to draft Haskins because they thought he would be better than Dalton. LOL...told you he wasn’t a good QB.  It was the OSU factor

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I'm no OSU homer (daughter may go there in two years so it may change... ) but I wanted the Bengals to pull the trigger on Haskins.  Sure glad they didn't!!!
Reply/Quote
Hell No! Haskins would destroy the locker room in one year.

Hell No!
[Image: maXCb2f.jpg]
-Paul Brown
“When you win, say nothing. When you lose, say less.”

My album "Dragon"
https://www.humbert-lardinois.com/

Reply/Quote
(12-28-2020, 10:07 PM)Destro Wrote: I think he might be a great option.

To help the coaching staff move out of state. Anyone know if he has a truck?

Needs extra jack for the scrip club.

Perhaps he can load their shit inside of his ride?

[Image: dwayne-haskins-flaunting-his-car-1598227404.jpg]
[Image: 51209558878_91a895e0bb_m.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(12-28-2020, 11:02 PM)BengalsRocker Wrote: Needs extra jack for the scrip club.

Perhaps he can load their shit inside of his ride?

[Image: dwayne-haskins-flaunting-his-car-1598227404.jpg]

Only one who caught the ending. Congrats.
Reply/Quote
Picking Haskins would be equal to purposely driving into a fuel tanker hoping for great results.

Reply/Quote
(12-28-2020, 10:28 PM)Luvnit2 Wrote: Maybe Haskins is just in the wrong system and needs to grow up mentally.

The guy was pretty selfish and careless about exposing himself to covid when his HC has cancer.  I'm not sure that's the sort of thing people grow up from. 
Reply/Quote