Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Dynasty!
So proud of this team. I know Buff Dline is nothing compared to the next 2 we will face. But they played one hell of a game, both lines. Early in the season last year I had this feeling this team was special. We have one of if not the best rosters making us arguably the most complete team in the NFL, at least the AFC. This team is still very young and hungry. What we saw today can be every year as long as key players stay healthy. Would like to see us continue to
Use high picks on linemen, both lines. Control the lines you control the game. Get a veteran backup QB so we can continue to roll like SF if God forbid something would happen. Just so proud of the fight in the team today. We have a lot to cheer about for years to come. We are quietly building a dynasty regardless what the media says. Who-Dey.
Reply/Quote
They seem to like Allen for some reason
I don't see it myself...
Reply/Quote
(01-22-2023, 09:59 PM)Sled21 Wrote: They seem to like Allen for some reason
I don't see it myself...

I think Josh Allen would be a serviceable backup though.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
I hate myself for clicking on this thread... one game at a time.

Mods please delete LOL
[Image: 1500x500]
Reply/Quote
I don't see it myself...

My favorite quote from the Bills message board (and from a 'Nati resident, no less).

Quote:I'm right here in Cincinnati. Burrow is an emotionless winner. A cold assassin. Josh Allen is a golden retriever chasing a tennis ball.
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
I don't see it myself...

Allen is a gunslinger and Burrow is surgical. Gunslinger sells. especially on a winning team.
Reply/Quote
We have to win a SB first, until we can be called a dynasty.
[Image: Truck_1_0_1_.png]
Reply/Quote
Gotta win at least two (three, in my book) before dynasty talk can begin. We don't have one yet.

Gotta get that first one first.
Reply/Quote
(01-22-2023, 10:06 PM)Awful Llama Wrote: My favorite quote from the Bills message board (and from a 'Nati resident, no less).

Man that’s rough.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
(01-22-2023, 10:20 PM)Truck_1_0_1_ Wrote: We have to win a SB first, until we can be called a dynasty.

Yeah, I was gonna say, we're technically playing the current AFC dynasty team next week.  5 AFCCGs in a row?  That's a dynasty.  But we can certainly take some control over that conservation after next week with a win. 
Reply/Quote
(01-22-2023, 10:20 PM)Truck_1_0_1_ Wrote: We have to win a SB first, until we can be called a dynasty.

(01-22-2023, 10:21 PM)Isaac Curtis: The Real #85 Wrote: Gotta win at least two (three, in my book) before dynasty talk can begin.  We don't have one yet.

Gotta get that first one first.

3 in a 5 year span for any whispers of dynasty.

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
Right but that’s what I mean about this team being so young. I really thing we are in the early stages of a dynasty. We make the right moves and stay healthy, who knows.
Reply/Quote
CHILL

BAD JUJU
-Housh
Reply/Quote
I don't see it myself...

Come on....Allen is a stud....unfortunately for him and his team, he had to face us.   
Reply/Quote

Yes.

And when Burrrow makes $50 mill a year, building a roster will be more difficult.

Let's just enjoy the ride. Today was a good day!
Reply/Quote
(01-23-2023, 12:03 AM)Dr.Z Wrote: Come on....Allen is a stud....unfortunately for him and his team, he had to face us.   

Unfortunately for his defense, Josh is making $47 million this year.
Reply/Quote