Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
E-X-T-E-N-S-I-O-N
Come on, you guys are acting like this is shocking. How long have you been Bengal fans for? This is 100% par for the course Bengaldom. Doesn't matter the players or even OC/DC. Its Marvin and Mike, the M&M show. Marvin should've been gone after 2010 and he got an extension as a reward instead.

This is whats going to happen for the rest of the re-scripted season...we are in the "Watch This" moment of a Marvin Lewis season. What does that mean? It means this team is going to tank until it is mathematically impossible to make the playoffs then go on a late season winning streak and drop us down the draft picks for next year.

During the offseason Marvin and Mike will have a press conference and you will hear ole Mike saying "I like this team, we did some good things" and then announce yet another Marvin Lewis extension. Marvin will sit there silent then interject something meaningless like he always does.

Then we start the process all over. Fans are ready to burn down Rome and as the season inches closer, so do hopes and before you know it we have a team that could go to the Super Bowl and in reality can't even win a playoff game with Marvin at the helm.

Its the Bengals way guys....
Reply/Quote
I swear if we extend him I'm done being a fan I refuse to put myself through this any longer and honestly I don't know how you older people do it. I'm 23 and I'm annoyed as ever with this team.
Reply/Quote
(11-15-2016, 11:10 AM)GodFather Wrote: Come on, you guys are acting like this is shocking. How long have you been Bengal fans for? This is 100% par for the course Bengaldom. Doesn't matter the players or even OC/DC. Its Marvin and Mike, the M&M show. Marvin should've been gone after 2010 and he got an extension as a reward instead.

This is whats going to happen for the rest of the re-scripted season...we are in the "Watch This" moment of a Marvin Lewis season. What does that mean? It means this team is going to tank until it is mathematically impossible to make the playoffs then go on a late season winning streak and drop us down the draft picks for next year.

During the offseason Marvin and Mike will have a press conference and you will hear ole Mike saying "I like this team, we did some good things" and then announce yet another Marvin Lewis extension. Marvin will sit there silent then interject something meaningless like he always does.

Then we start the process all over. Fans are ready to burn down Rome and as the season inches closer, so do hopes and before you know it we have a team that could go to the Super Bowl and in reality can't even win a playoff game with Marvin at the helm.

Ah yes......the good ol' deadcat bounce.

"Better send those refunds..."

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(11-15-2016, 11:23 AM)Clappington Wrote: I swear if we extend him I'm done being a fan I refuse to put myself through this any longer and honestly I don't know how you older people do it. I'm 23 and I'm annoyed as ever with this team.

We're stubborn. LMAO

"Better send those refunds..."

Reply/Quote
(11-15-2016, 11:10 AM)GodFather Wrote: Come on, you guys are acting like this is shocking. How long have you been Bengal fans for? This is 100% par for the course Bengaldom. Doesn't matter the players or even OC/DC. Its Marvin and Mike, the M&M show. Marvin should've been gone after 2010 and he got an extension as a reward instead.

So you're saying we can't even trust this team to fail properly.
Reply/Quote
(11-15-2016, 11:59 AM)NKYRob Wrote: So you're saying we can't even trust this team to fail properly.

Correct! They've done this before with Lewis at the helm.
Reply/Quote
what does this even mean? LOL

Q: Are you pleased with the way you contained Beckham? He did score a touchdown on you.

A: I don’t know. Again, it’s a football game and a football team.
Reply/Quote
(11-15-2016, 12:52 PM)CageTheBengal Wrote: what does this even mean? LOL

Q: Are you pleased with the way you contained Beckham? He did score a touchdown on you.

A: I don’t know. Again, it’s a football game and a football team.

[Image: brilliant-fgermc_zpsf74a7edc.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(11-15-2016, 11:23 AM)Clappington Wrote: I swear if we extend him I'm done being a fan I refuse to put myself through this any longer and honestly I don't know how you older people do it. I'm 23 and I'm annoyed as ever with this team.

We survived the 90's up until Carson was drafted. This is gravy stuff compared to back then. 
“Don't give up. Don't ever give up.” - Jimmy V

Reply/Quote