Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
E3 2019
E3 is around the corner with the Microsoft conference on june 9th.

No PlayStation this year.

But what are you hoping to see...

One thing I want is

https://wccftech.com/from-software-george-r-r-martin/

https://www.pcgamer.com/george-rr-martin-has-consulted-on-a-japanese-game/

The game which dark souls creator and game of thrones (book) writer have been working together on.

Others I  hope to get an update on.

Next Assassins Creed Game.  If its close

DOOM Eternal.
Halo Infinite.
Gears 5       September Release date
Borderlands 3
and more on outer worlds.

Their Rumors of a new Fable and MechAssault being announce

And that we should see some of the new battletoads game.
Reply/Quote
here is the leaked report

https://www.neogaf.com/threads/the-next-18-months-of-microsoft-the-calm-before-the-storm-massive-info-dump.1482022/
Reply/Quote
(05-22-2019, 10:58 AM)XenoMorph Wrote: here is the leaked report

https://www.neogaf.com/threads/the-next-18-months-of-microsoft-the-calm-before-the-storm-massive-info-dump.1482022/

That gives me some hope on Dead rising. After they shut down the Vancouver office I figured it was dead. I still play the first two games at least once a year. 
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(05-26-2019, 12:08 PM)Benton Wrote: That gives me some hope on Dead rising. After they shut down the Vancouver office I figured it was dead. I still play the first two games at least once a year. 

lol ive been playing Dead rising 2 off the record lately..  (alt story for 2 with frank instead of chuck if you haven't played it its worth it.)

But yeah them closing Vancouver made me very sad as I long dead rising games.      but with 3 or 4 unannounced AAA games there is hope.
Reply/Quote
E3 2019 Conference Schedule: Dates and Times

E3 2019 isn't just about the huge expo floor full of upcoming titles. It's also home to the most highly anticipated games conferences of the year, where many of the biggest companies will present their visions for the future of gaming. Below is a schedule of every press conference being held during E3:

EA Play Live Stream: Saturday, June 8 - 12:15 PM ET

Microsoft: Sunday, June 9 - 4:00 PM ET

Bethesda: Sunday, June 9 - 8:30 PM ET

Devolver Digital: Sunday, June 9 - 10:00 PM ET

PC Gaming Show: Monday, June 10 - 1:00 PM ET

Ubisoft: Monday, June 10 - 4:00 PM ET

Square Enix: Monday, June 10 - 9:00 PM ET

Nintendo Direct: Tuesday, June 11 - 12 PM ET

E3 2019 Games

These are the big games we know will make an appearance at E3 2019. Click on the titles to read more about them:

Anthem

Apex Legends

The Avengers Project

Black Desert Online

Borderlands 3

Catherine: Full Body

Control

Cyberpunk 2077

Darksiders (Unannounced Title)

The Division 2

Doom Eternal

Dying Light 2

The Elder Scrolls: Blades

FIFA 20

Final Fantasy VII Remake

Final Fantasy XIV

Fire Emblem: Three Houses

Fortnite

For Honor

Gears 5

Ghost Recon: Breakpoint

Halo Infinite

Harvest Moon: Mad Dash

Madden NFL 20

Monster Hunter: World

The Outer Worlds

Pokemon Sword and Shield

Psychonauts 2

Rainbow Six Siege

The Sinking City

Sniper Elite VR

Splatoon 2

Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order

Stranger Things 3: The Game

Super Mario Maker 2

Super Smash Bros. Ultimate

Trine 4

Wasteland 3

Wolfenstein Youngblood

https://www.denofgeek.com/us/games/e3/280811/e3-2019-conference-dates-tickets-location-schedule-games-news
Reply/Quote
Here are a few links...     ill post some trailers later.

Xbox showcased 60 games   Bethesda also had a few games a new engine and some other updates...  Missed Devolver digital

https://www.techradar.com/news/e3-2019-trailers

Some big Names at the Show

Phantasy Star Online 2
Cyberpunk 2077    With special guest
MS Flight Sim is back
Elden ring (New From Software/ George RR MArtin game)
some new IPs and a lot of the usual suspects.
Reply/Quote
MY list of upcoming games.

Wolfenstien: Young blood
Gears 5
Borderlands 3
Surge 2
Baldurs Gate Remasters
Torment/Icewind Dale Remasters
Outer Worlds
Star Wars
Doom Eternal
Neverwinter Remaster
Cyberpunk

Dying light 2
Elden Ring (do release date)
Baldurs Gate 3 (currently pc only)
Reply/Quote
Dang, I miss going to these every year.
All though the 90's I went to these shows as I was the Video Game Rep on the East Coast for my company. (lol West Coast guy usually deferred to me as well). I had so many FREE games it was just terrible lol. Once they moved to CD's, I moved on to another job.

Haha as a flash back, my company was the one that put the "BE KIND, REWIND" stickers on for BlockBuster so they were rental ready.

Oooh Cyberpunk could be good. is it going to be based off of the movie? or a free roam type of game with jobs to work your way up?
Reply/Quote
(06-20-2019, 02:46 PM)Mike M (the other one) Wrote: Dang, I miss going to these every year.
All though the 90's I went to these shows as I was the Video Game Rep on the East Coast for my company. (lol West Coast guy usually deferred to me as well). I had so many FREE games it was just terrible lol. Once they moved to CD's, I moved on to another job.

Haha as a flash back, my company was the one that put the "BE KIND, REWIND" stickers on for BlockBuster so they were rental ready.

Oooh Cyberpunk could be good. is it going to be based off of the movie? or a free roam type of game with jobs to work your way up?

don't think there is a movie.... not ever sure if there are books.   there was a table top game that came out in the late 80s.... and then revised into cyberpunk 2020 a few years later.   I believe that's where the inspiration is for this game.

Then they added some Keanu
Reply/Quote
(06-20-2019, 03:25 PM)XenoMorph Wrote: don't think there is a movie.... not ever sure if there are books.   there was a table top game that came out in the late 80s.... and then revised into cyberpunk 2020 a few years later.   I believe that's where the inspiration is for this game.

Then they added some Keanu

Yea after I posted, I looked it up, no movie in the works.

And I played the table top game.
On Google play there is a game called CyberKnights (by the Trese Brothers) it's based on Cyber Punk.

Another similar style and pretty good game and I used to play ShadowRun on the Sega and SNES. Those 2 games are not the same and the Genesis one was more open-ended while the SNES was linear.
Reply/Quote
(05-22-2019, 10:18 AM)XenoMorph Wrote: And that we should see some of the new battletoads game.

What.

The actual ****.

Were they thinking?

Easily my biggest gaming disappointment since DOOM 3.
Reply/Quote
(06-27-2019, 05:17 PM)CKwi88 Wrote: What.

The actual ****.

Were they thinking?

Easily my biggest gaming disappointment since DOOM 3.

I'm not sure....   But the star wars game was more disappointing for me... mainly cause its not what I envisioned it could be.     might still be fun but definitely not a day 1 contender me.

Was never in the market for a new battle toads personally. but it looks like a fun game for kids.
Reply/Quote
(06-28-2019, 10:09 AM)XenoMorph Wrote: I'm not sure....   But the star wars game was more disappointing for me... mainly cause its not what I envisioned it could be.     might still be fun but definitely not a day 1 contender me.

Was never in the market for a new battle toads personally. but it looks like a fun game for kids.

When I heard about it I was actually contemplating dusting off the Xbox 

Looks like it will sit in storage a little while longer.
Reply/Quote
(06-28-2019, 10:21 AM)CKwi88 Wrote: When I heard about it I was actually contemplating dusting off the Xbox 

Looks like it will sit in storage a little while longer.

commander keen looked horrible also.  But these are really really old ips that haven't had any updates in a long time.
Reply/Quote