Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
E3 2022 (replacements)
Here is everything from the Xbox showcase.... Lots of Great looking games here almost all Gamepass Day 1...

Starting with Fable....

https://www.trueachievements.com/n54109/xbox-showcase-2023-everything-announced

The new flight sim stuff also looks amazing.

And Starfield got nearly 50 minutes of in depth footage.. And looks amazing.

Xbox Extended showcase is tomorrow with a Forza Direct soon after i believe for a deep dive of Forza coming 10.10.23

Also here is the Future games show

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FySY9LEd1F0

Most exciting thing there for me was Surviving Deponia.

Ubisoft and Capcom shows today
Reply/Quote
(06-12-2023, 09:25 AM)XenoMorph Wrote: And Starfield got nearly 50 minutes of in depth footage.. And looks amazing.

I just watched the Starfield reveal.  I'm still not "pumped" in any sense of the word, but because I have Gamepass Ultimate (which I always forget about - lol) and it is Day 1 Gamepass, I'll likely DL it and see how buggy it is.

A couple of comments 
- Renegade Cowboy land gave me definite "Outer Worlds" vibes.  Maybe there are only so many ways to represent it, but the bar they showed was a direct rip of OW bars/taverns.
- Jetpacks, combat, solar system maps, scanning etc. - Hello Mass Effect Andromeda!  They showed so much scanning - I hope scanning isn't as tedious as MEA - OMG.  Loved jetpack combat in MEA, so I can see myself enjoying it here.
-Ambitiousness - My goodness.  What I found interesting is that they are representing multiple different aspects as the most "whatever" they have done before, and when they show the details, you kinda have to say "Yep, they've gone all out."  And it seems like many of the systems were likely developed independently, very ambitiously, and then brought together.  One might say that your ship is the HUB for most of these systems.  Travel, Space combat, planet scanning, planet exploration, outpost building, ship customization, etc. all start with the ship itself.  This is very Mass Effect like, where everything centered on the Normandy/Tempest.  But of course, Bethesda has taken it much much further.

It will certainly be interesting to see if they have pulled it off.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(06-12-2023, 09:25 AM)XenoMorph Wrote: Here is everything from the Xbox showcase.... Lots of Great looking games here almost all Gamepass Day 1...

Starting with Fable....

I am an unapologetic Fable Fanboy - they didn't show much, but the trailer made me laugh, which is a good start to any Fable game.
Reply/Quote
(06-12-2023, 01:00 PM)Stewy Wrote: I am an unapologetic Fable Fanboy - they didn't show much, but the trailer made me laugh, which is a good start to any Fable game.

At least it was there and all footage was captured on a Series X...   Some gameplay some ingame footage.

Looks like this Fable may be centered around Classic Fables themselves.. As the trailer was very much Jack and the beanstock ish lol

The flight sim stuff looked amazing but im confused why there is a new Flight sim 2024.... Unless thats gonna be specialized and they continuing to support the other.
Reply/Quote
(06-12-2023, 01:04 PM)XenoMorph Wrote: At least it was there and all footage was captured on a Series X...   Some gameplay some ingame footage.

Looks like this Fable may be centered around Classic Fables themselves.. As the trailer was very much Jack and the beanstock ish  lol

haha The connection to jack and the beanstalk was more than an "ish".

It will be interesting if they center it around the characters of old "Fables" being the enemies and adventures you fight.  It certainly would be a departure from the original.  Not saying that is good or bad.

Also - Avowed - the new game from Obsidian.  They showed ALOT of Gameplay and very little story, which is interesting for a story centric company.

And - Metaphor:  ReFantazio - the first Fantasy game from the makers of Persona.  I absolutely love P5R so I'll be checking this out as well.  2024 is going to be a huge year for RPGs with DAD coming out as well.
Reply/Quote
(06-12-2023, 01:33 PM)Stewy Wrote: haha The connection to jack and the beanstalk was more than an "ish".

It will be interesting if they center it around the characters of old "Fables" being the enemies and adventures you fight.  It certainly would be a departure from the original.  Not saying that is good or bad.

Also - Avowed - the new game from Obsidian.  They showed ALOT of Gameplay and very little story, which is interesting for a story centric company.

And - Metaphor:  ReFantazio - the first Fantasy game from the makers of Persona.  I absolutely love P5R so I'll be checking this out as well.  2024 is going to be a huge year for RPGs with DAD coming out as well.

Yeah RPG Fans will not be left wanting for a good while

Avowed looks interesting  i dont know much about the Pillars universe but ready to find out.

Just watched Ubisoft forward...
https://en.as.com/meristation/news/ubisoft-forward-2023-summary-everything-announced-n/?omnil=resrelrecomv

And a lot of Assassin Creeds coming

Star wars Outlaws looks good.
Reply/Quote
Nintendo had their Direct today
https://www.ign.com/articles/nintendo-direct-june-2023-everything-announced
Reply/Quote