Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
EJ Manuel is so bad
Seriously. Tyrod has to be feeling pretty good about his job security right now.

Side note: I really like these London games (as long as the Bengals never have to play a "home game" there). Waking up to football at 9:30 am is pretty great.
[Image: 85d8232ebbf088d606250ddec1641e7b.jpg]
Reply/Quote
Manuel has GOT to be the Rexiest QB in the league.
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Was that back to back pick 6's? Yikes. And the scouting report on him throwing grounders was fact lol.
Reply/Quote
The Bills are one of the examples of teams being a QB away. Give them a serviceable NFL starter and things would be a lot different.

Manuel is hot garbage. Taylor is a step up, but not significantly.
Reply/Quote
They're a Rexy team.. Seems Rex could have the greatest team ever and still find a way to talk them into underperforming.
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
living in Buffalo area..I hear a lot of chatter about him..

he is just plain awful.

First QB in history to lose in three different countries, lol.
Reply/Quote
(10-27-2015, 02:11 PM)rungiorun25 Wrote: First QB in history to lose in three different countries, lol.

My favorite stat from this past weekend.
You can always trust an dishonest man to be dishonest. Honestly, it's the honest ones you have to look out for.
"Winning makes believers of us all"-Paul Brown
Reply/Quote