Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
STOOLERS LOSE!!!
(10-25-2015, 07:05 PM)car91 Wrote: Want to really have some fun? Go read some Steelers message boards. Wow!

Send us some quotes!!
[Image: 43325991030_4d39723a8f.jpg]
Reply/Quote
Arian Foster tore his ACL, that Texans came can't get any easier.
Reply/Quote
(10-25-2015, 07:07 PM)reuben.ahmed Wrote: Send us some quotes!!
Not the easiest thing to do on this antique I have. The ladies in the house get the good technology. Probably for the best.
Reply/Quote
(10-25-2015, 07:14 PM)car91 Wrote: Not the easiest thing to do on this antique I have. The ladies in the house get the good technology. Probably for the best.

C'mon man, copy and paste are ever present..
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
(10-25-2015, 07:24 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: C'mon man, copy and paste are ever present..

True. I'm just lazy.
Reply/Quote
Reading a bit of thesteelersfans.com and I get the impression that most have been resigned to believe that they ain't top dog in the division anymore, that Tomlin no longer has what it takes and their aging QB is one injury away from them becoming even less than Brown's fans..

Maybe I'm reading more into it because that's how I want them to feel. ..I truly want them to be fans of a long lost team.. LOL
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
Always makes my day better when the steelers lose !

The water tastes funny when you're far from your home,
yet it's only the thirsty that hunger to roam. 
          Roam the Jungle !
Reply/Quote
(10-25-2015, 07:10 PM)reuben.ahmed Wrote: Arian Foster tore his ACL, that Texans came can't get any easier.

Don't start going there.....
Reply/Quote
(10-25-2015, 07:10 PM)reuben.ahmed Wrote: Arian Foster tore his ACL, that Texans came can't get any easier.

To bad it's his achilles, not his ACL.. I just hope we get Mallet just because I want to see him cry on the sidelines.
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
(10-25-2015, 07:05 PM)car91 Wrote: Want to really have some fun? Go read some Steelers message boards. Wow!

I bet!  But I think I'll wait to read them after next week, should be more fun then!
[Image: d1id.png]
Reply/Quote
How sweet it is !
Reply/Quote
(10-25-2015, 08:17 PM)grampahol Wrote: To bad it's his achilles, not his  ACL..  I just hope we get Mallet just because I want to see him cry on the sidelines.

There's no too bad there, if his achilles is torn, his season is over - mate.
Reply/Quote
(10-25-2015, 08:10 PM)Sled21 Wrote: Don't start going there.....

Going where? The texans are worse than the Bills, and you saw how that went. Whatever happens during the game doesn't matter; Bengals up by 20 with a scratch TD in the end winning by 13.
Reply/Quote
(10-25-2015, 08:06 PM)Go Cards Wrote: Always makes my day better when the steelers lose !

Maybe I'm twisted and a bit whacked as my handle suggests but a STOOLERS loss is almost as wonderful  as a Bengals win

Yes....I cannot deny it....I hate them THAT MUCH Big Grin
Reply/Quote
(10-26-2015, 09:52 AM)Whacked Wrote: Maybe I'm twisted and a bit whacked as my handle suggests but a STOOLERS loss is almost as wonderful  as a Bengals win

Yes....I cannot deny it....I hate them THAT MUCH Big Grin
No, you are not wrong....Bengals beating Chiefs and Chiefs beating Steelers is almost as good as a Bengals win over Steelers. Bengals gain a game on Chiefs and Steelers lose a game on Chiefs. The only thing that we don't get is a head to head win in the division, but it's all good....Plus these AFC losses hurt the Steelers, more than a loss to the NFC.  How you do in the AFC is a tie breaker ...It's all good. ...You are right to enjoy that Bengals beat the Chiefs and Steelers didn't. 

Here is another stat, Steelers are 3 games behind Bengals about half way through season. Even if Steelers would beat Bengals twice, they would still need outside help being still 1 game behind. ....That said, the Steelers are NOT going to win both games. ....If the Bengals beat the Steelers and knock them 4 games back, it would take a huge collapse by the Bengals and a miracle come back by the Steelers, and that combo just isn't going to happen. Heck, the Bengals can finish no worse than 3-1 in the AFC West, and have beat the best team in the NFC West, the back to back Super Bowl Seahawks, who I think are better than the Steelers on the field and on paper.  

Sunday, November 29th, the Steelers will lose AT SEATTLE...and that is another team Bengals beat that Steelers won't beat. ...it just keeps getting better and better. ....GO BENGALS......Seattle will bounce back strong from their close loss in Cincy, and Bengals may play them again in the Super Bowl.  No way Steelers fly to Seattle and win in that stadium against that team.  Nobody in the AFC North will beat Seattle except for BENGALS. That's a whole game on the other 3 teams. 
1968 Bengal Fan
Reply/Quote
WHO DEYYY
Reply/Quote
The Steelers are actually in a good position having won 2 games with back ups. When Rothlisburger comes back they will do well again
Reply/Quote
Steelers call-in talk radio is the best. When they had Big Ben at QB and had Mendenhall and Willie Parker as their RBs they complained about Arians not calling enough running plays. Their analysis on a game where Bell ran for 120+ yards on 17 carries? They should have had Laundry Jones throw the ball more.

Astounding.
Reply/Quote