Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
ESPN 2016 NFL Crystal Ball - Bengals Win SB LI
(02-08-2016, 09:16 PM)GodFather Wrote: "Hey Dan is it too early for April Fool's?"

"umm kinda why??"

"Lets mess with people, and predict the Bengals win a Super Bowl!!"

"That is absolutely Nucking Futs! I like it, lets do it!"

Poor GodFather.

He doesn't know how to deal with this.
Reply/Quote
(02-08-2016, 03:10 PM)kevin Wrote: ...or Bengals don't even make play-offs.......I don't like how they finished the season. They were 8-0, but then went 4-5 including the play-offs.  4-5 is a pretty lousy finish that shows this team has problems it needs to fix.  Much work needs done in the off season. Much work needs done in preaseason.  Bengals are far away from a trip to Super Bowl right now. There is much room for improvement after 4-5 finish.  Bengals beat themselves the last 20 seconds in play-off game, but that is no excuse, it just means they are losers. Being losers has to change. All the excuses in the world doesn't change the fact that they are losers. Only when they win in the play-offs will that change. No play-off wins since 1990 season is a long time of being losers.

And who was the QB for 3 of those 5 losses?
Reply/Quote
(02-09-2016, 11:51 AM)Crazyjdawg Wrote: And who was the QB for 3 of those 5 losses?

Andy Dalton?  The guy left the Steeler game 7 points and a pick behind so I think he's pretty complicit in that loss.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(02-09-2016, 11:51 AM)Crazyjdawg Wrote: And who was the QB for 3 of those 5 losses?
Excuses, excuses, excuses......an not even a good one because McCarron threw the game winning TD to AJ Green. The only thing that could have lost that game with seconds left was the Bengals turning back into the Bungles and that is exactly what Hill, Burfict and Adam Jones did to give the Steelers an easy field goal, just gave it to them. .....McCarron should have won ther first play-off game since 1990 season, but Bengals Bungled that all up. ....and Bengals have much room for improvement before they go to a Super Bowl. The blocking and run game is weak. They always revert back to playing like Bungles.
1968 Bengal Fan
Reply/Quote
(02-08-2016, 02:56 PM)ochocincos Wrote: In a shocking turn of events, ESPN actually puts some belief in the Bengals!

http://espn.go.com/blog/nflnation/post/_/id/197615/our-2016-nfl-crystal-ball-super-mario-plays-for-patriots-rg-iii-to-the-rams-and-bengals-win-super-bowl

Hoping this happens!

You never know. The defense was solid and the offense was rolling. A couple bad penalties caused the game to slow down and really get boring. Or else things were turning for the Bengals. Next year might be Bengals and Panthers going to toe to toe while the other teams catch up. I don't know.
Reply/Quote
The Bengals will make a trade for Jay Bruce as the backup QB since he really can't hit, but has a pretty good arm. We win the Super bowl with JB under center and AJ McCarron takes the Reds to the world series as the star right fielder and backup starting pitcher..

Oh ye have little faith..
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote