Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
ESPN Fantasy League
I was invited to the official board fantasy league but kinda got preoccupied by life and my spot was filled (no hard feelings JC) so I decided to start a second league using ESPN.

10 teams - Snake draft format - Draft will be on 8/16 at 7:30 PM.

PM me your email address. Once confirmed I will update this post.
[Image: Untitleddfcopycopycopycopy_zps872b23c3.png]
Reply/Quote
I still have 4 spots open.
Reply/Quote
(08-07-2015, 10:41 AM)Lawless_1 Wrote: I still have 4 spots open.

Sent a pm.  I'm interested!!!
[Image: PApinhead-Sig-1_2.png]

Sig compliments of ExtraRadiohead
Reply/Quote
One spot open
Reply/Quote
(08-10-2015, 10:27 PM)Lawless_1 Wrote: One spot open

Packerbacker,shake, and bfine would all make good additions. There are other good fanatasy guys on the boards but those guys seem to stand out in my mind as being active managers. Carolina Bengal finished 3rd in one of the leagues last year. I think he missed out on an invite as well so perhaps he would be interested. Just throwing out a few suggestions of guys that we have both probably faced in the past.

We already have what looks like a good corp of managers in this league so just one more and we're in good shape for a fun league.
Reply/Quote
I'm in the league is full unless someone drops out I guess?
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(08-13-2015, 12:47 AM)CarolinaBengalFanGuy Wrote: I'm in the league is full unless someone drops out I guess?

I really have no clue who is who in this league other than the 2 guys I work with. I sent you an invite but I guess someone took their sweet time accepting their invite and I didn't keep track. I'll PM you if anyone drops out.
Reply/Quote
(08-13-2015, 01:20 AM)Lawless_1 Wrote: I really have no clue who is who in this league other than the 2 guys I work with. I sent you an invite but I guess someone took their sweet time accepting their invite and I didn't keep track. I'll PM you if anyone drops out.

No I'm in the league. I was just saying I assume its full since you said there was one spot before I was invited.
Reply/Quote
The draft is tonight at 7:30.
Reply/Quote
(08-16-2015, 03:00 PM)Lawless_1 Wrote: The draft is tonight at 7:30.

After just one week of preseason?  That's risky, homie. Your team could get decimated by injuries before it ever gets a chance to take the field.
LFG  

[Image: oyb7yuz66nd81.jpg]

Reply/Quote
(08-16-2015, 05:53 PM)Johnny Cupcakes Wrote: After just one week of preseason?  That's risky, homie. Your team could get decimated by injuries before it ever gets a chance to take the field.

I'm doing 2 money leagues and their drafts are the next 2 weeks. Wanted to do one early.
Reply/Quote
(08-16-2015, 08:09 PM)Lawless_1 Wrote: I'm doing 2 money leagues and their drafts are the next 2 weeks. Wanted to do one early.

I did mine in July and nobodies team has died, I think we'll be alright.
Reply/Quote
(08-16-2015, 08:18 PM)BobJones4980 Wrote: I did mine in July and nobodies team has died, I think we'll be alright.

My WR trio is AJ Green, Julio Jones and Amari Cooper. With Le'veon in the back field...... Whoohoo.
Reply/Quote
(08-16-2015, 10:06 PM)Lawless_1 Wrote: My WR trio is AJ Green, Julio Jones and Amari Cooper. With Le'veon in the back field...... Whoohoo.

Risky group but could pay off in a big way. AJ I trust, Julio seems to miss games every year though so injuries are a concern, Cooper is unknown and as for Bell I'm glad I play you week 1  LOL

Rodgers, A. Brown, Forsett are my big 3, hopefully Forsett has another good year.
Reply/Quote
(08-16-2015, 05:53 PM)Johnny Cupcakes Wrote: After just one week of preseason?  That's risky, homie. Your team could get decimated by injuries before it ever gets a chance to take the field.

It comes with risk but any fantasy team could just as easily lose starters in week one,two, or three and be equally decimated. I won big money league in 99 when Trent Green went down after an early preseason draft.
I picked up some guy named Kurt Warner who was second string at the time and changed my D to the St.Louis D after week one, the rest as they say was money in the bank.
Fun draft tonight fellas, enjoyed it.
Reply/Quote
(08-16-2015, 08:18 PM)BobJones4980 Wrote: I did mine in July and nobodies team has died, I think we'll be alright.

Boom!
Reply/Quote
QB Peyton Manning
RB1 LeSean McCoy
RB2 Jeremy Hill
WR1 Kelvin Benjamin
WR2 Keenan Allen
TE Delanie Walker
Flex TJ Yeldon
D/ST Bills
K Steven Haushka

Bench
Carson Palmer
CJ Spiller
Terrance West Sad
Jeremy Maclin
Steve Smith Sr.
Torrey Smith Sad
Owen Daniels

Sad = Accidental timer is running out oh shit who did I just push to pick?
Reply/Quote
(08-17-2015, 02:24 AM)CarolinaBengalFanGuy Wrote: QB Peyton Manning
RB1 LeSean McCoy
RB2 Jeremy Hill
WR1 Kelvin Benjamin
WR2 Keenan Allen
TE Delanie Walker
Flex TJ Yeldon
D/ST Bills
K Steven Haushka

Bench
Carson Palmer
CJ Spiller
Terrance West Sad
Jeremy Maclin
Steve Smith Sr.
Torrey Smith Sad
Owen Daniels

Good job out of the ten spot. Back to back can be useful but also tough with only 30 per.
Reply/Quote
(08-17-2015, 02:24 AM)CarolinaBengalFanGuy Wrote: QB Peyton Manning
RB1 LeSean McCoy
RB2 Jeremy Hill
WR1 Kelvin Benjamin
WR2 Keenan Allen
TE Delanie Walker
Flex TJ Yeldon
D/ST Bills
K Steven Haushka

Bench
Carson Palmer
CJ Spiller
Terrance West Sad
Jeremy Maclin
Steve Smith Sr.
Torrey Smith Sad
Owen Daniels

[Image: peter-hurts-knee-o.gif]
Reply/Quote
[Image: LjM6pSx.png]

[Image: tumblr_inline_n6w2p6YTO51solpjm.gif]
Reply/Quote