Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 1 Average
ESPN First Take shows the Bengals love

Reply/Quote
(01-24-2022, 08:19 PM)Trademark Wrote:

Love the Bengals talk but damn Stephen A Smith is annoying even when praising the Bengals. Just so damn unnecessarily dramatic. 
Reply/Quote
I can’t bring myself to listen to national media anymore when they talk about our players. Most get all of our players names wrong, “Burrows, J(ay)marr, Uzomah is never correct. Then it’s also met with disgust most of the time and they just are still bashing the organization for the O-line. That’s all they will talk about except for Kay Adams and Dan Orlovsky. I thought being in the AFC championship would bring some positive light, but it’s barely moved the needle. I tried listening to KJM on ESPN radio, and it’s a 4 hour show, and im pretty sure the Bengals got maybe 10 minutes and 7 was just about the sacks.
Reply/Quote
(01-25-2022, 12:03 PM)Rubekahn29 Wrote: I can’t bring myself to listen to national media anymore when they talk about our players. Most get all of our players names wrong, “Burrows, J(ay)marr, Uzomah is never correct. Then it’s also met with disgust most of the time and they just are still bashing the organization for the O-line. That’s all they will talk about except for Kay Adams and Dan Orlovsky. I thought being in the AFC championship would bring some positive light, but it’s barely moved the needle. I tried listening to KJM on ESPN radio, and it’s a 4 hour show, and im pretty sure the Bengals got maybe 10 minutes and 7 was just about the sacks.

Only guy I listen to on TV is Louis Riddick.Hands down, the absolute best. First off, he just doesn't consume the microphone. He actually shuts up and listens to what's being said. Secondly, he responds very knowledgeably and in quite an articulate manner. Gets to the point and knows exactly what he is saying.
Reply/Quote