Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
ESPN Playoff Simulator
(12-13-2023, 02:40 AM)rfaulk34 Wrote: Yeah, there's no way that four currently 7-6 teams are winning out and having two 11 win teams miss out. 

Simply put, there are scenarios where the Bengals can go 3-1 and still get in, mostly if Denver stumbles. If the Bengals go 4-0, there's no realistic way they don't make it.

But it's going to change so much for the next 2 weeks, we won't get a less muddied picture until week 17

Agree, just a bit addictive to do the simulations...lol
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
My playoff simulator says this: "What if Boyd doesn't drop that touchdown pass? "
"Knowledge is preferable to ignorance. Better by far to embrace the hard truth than a reassuring fable. "
---CARL SAGAN
Reply/Quote
(12-13-2023, 10:47 AM)Science Friction Wrote: My playoff simulator says this:   "What if Boyd doesn't drop that touchdown pass? "

Yeah. Texans, Pitt. Either one of those. 8-5 would hit so different right now. 

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
It's still possible that the Bengals could get the 1st overall seed if everything plays out the way I just put into the sim.

Bengals still have the slimmest of chances to win the division if the Ravens lose out, Bengals win out, and CLE and PIT each lose at least two games.

Bengals can jump up to top seed in AFC if MIA only wins against BAL, JAX only wins against BAL, and Chiefs basically lose out.

Never thought I'd say this after Burrow's injury, but I can't believe there's a chance to make the playoff after all, even the smallest of chances to win the division.
Zac Taylor 2019-2020: 6 total wins
Zac Taylor 2021-2022: Double-digit wins each season, plus 5 postseason wins
Patience has paid off!

Sorry for Party Rocking!

Reply/Quote