Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
ESPN article says Bengals should reunite Kerley with Dalton
http://m.espn1530.com/onair/james-rapien-56340/how-can-the-bengals-get-better-14479655/

Thoughts ?
[Image: 83-A0733-D-167-F-44-AB-9994-4-BE98-E6-E353-B.webp]
Reply/Quote
I like Kerley and think he would actually be a pretty decent FA signing. Prefer him over Holmes anyway.
Check out my YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/AndWeGiveUp

[Image: Mx7IB2.png]
Reply/Quote
(03-10-2016, 08:06 PM)wolfkaosaun Wrote: I like Kerley and think he would actually be a pretty decent FA signing. Prefer him over Holmes anyway.

Key here is that he wouldn't get in the way of a comp pick, that;s what should make him attractive in the eyes of the front office.
Reply/Quote
Would love this pickup, quick Slot receiver and good return man.

I am with Wolf here that i would like him better than Holmes for sure.
Reply/Quote
*cough* http://thebengalsboard.com/Thread-Jeremy-Kerley-Anyone *cough*

I'll be stoked to say the least.
Reply/Quote
Yes please.

Reply/Quote
i cosign this

[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote
I would be absolutely interested if I were the Bengals..

Why haven't we seen a report yet? Perfect kind of signing..
Former Contributor for StripeHype

CEO/Founder of CUE Sports Media

Reply/Quote
Is Kerley any good still? I vaguely remember him looking like a good west coast type of guy on the jets but that was years ago.
Reply/Quote
(03-11-2016, 06:30 AM)Bilbo Saggins Wrote: Is Kerley any good still? I vaguely remember him looking like a good west coast type of guy on the jets but that was years ago.

Same issue with most WR's that come from that type of system. They learn very limited routes in college.
[Image: s4ed9rgnqb251.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(03-11-2016, 06:30 AM)Bilbo Saggins Wrote: Is Kerley any good still? I vaguely remember him looking like a good west coast type of guy on the jets but that was years ago.

He has always been a decent #3 kind of receiver. He was making chicken soup out of chicken shit in NY for quite some time before Decker and Marshall came along.
Reply/Quote
Slot WR and does returns. Lessens the burdens of WR as a strict need.
Reply/Quote
I think Kerley would make an okay replacement for Mohammed Sanu out of the slot. He was actually somewhat decent a few years back. I haven't really kept up or noticed anything from him recently though. I guess since Brandon Marshall and Eric Decker have come on board since then his targets would go way down.

Just checked his stats. Outside of last year I think he'd still make a very viable 3rd WR and having some past history and chemistry with Andy Dalton never hurts.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
He is one of the fa wr's that I wouldn't mind seeing added.
Reply/Quote
The last college teammate of Andy's we had was Marshall Newhouse.....
Reply/Quote
I think Kerley would be a solid signing, and a guy that could fill Sanu's spot. Actually, like Sanu, he has taken the snap in wildcat a few times and threw a few passes (2/4 83 yds). Plus, he brings the added bonus of experience in returning kicks and punts.

Reply/Quote
Can't be worse than Tate or relying on Bin-- I mean Krumerow.

[Image: jamarr-chase.gif]
Reply/Quote
Kerley is nothing like Sanu besides the fact he can pass and play the Wildcat...

He is a fast Slot receiving Returner. Mucho bien.

The only thing Sanu has on him is size.
Reply/Quote
My name is Go Cards and I endorse this idea.

The water tastes funny when you're far from your home,
yet it's only the thirsty that hunger to roam. 
          Roam the Jungle !
Reply/Quote
(03-12-2016, 01:34 AM)Go Cards Wrote: My name is Go Cards and I endorse this idea.

And I endorse Go Cards.
Reply/Quote