Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
ESPN fpi
Hopefully this translates to a win on the field but the fpi says Bengals have a 52 percent chance to win this week
Reply/Quote
Bengals come out flat like they have a number of games early in the season, they will get run all over...

If they come out and play with some fire and aggression, I think the defense holds pissburgh to 20 or less and the offense musters 24.

I really, really hope that Dalton is throwing on first down and loosen up their defense with some screens and reverses.

Marv has to bury conservative Marv and stop hoping pissburg makes mistakes...he must attack to beat them. Buffalo had a chickenshit game plan a la Marv and couldn't win despite getting 3 INTs.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
I think the Steelers win a once-close game by double digits scoring twice late in the game.

Personally, I have to be somewhere at 2:30 so I sort of hope IF the bengals HAVE to lose, they are down big at the half. I know, douchey of me, but I hate losing "heartbreakers".
Reply/Quote
Would love to see the Bengals pull a big upset.

The water tastes funny when you're far from your home,
yet it's only the thirsty that hunger to roam. 
          Roam the Jungle !
Reply/Quote
I hope so. The Bengals haven't beaten the Steelers at home since 2013.

In fact, the Bengals are 1-5 dating back to 2010 at home against the Steelers.
Check out my YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/AndWeGiveUp

[Image: Mx7IB2.png]
Reply/Quote
(12-17-2016, 08:11 PM)wolfkaosaun Wrote: I hope so. The Bengals haven't beaten the Steelers at home since 2013.

In fact, the Bengals are 1-5 dating back to 2010 at home against the Steelers.

Unfortunately, I think it becomes 1-6 tomorrow.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Reply/Quote
(12-17-2016, 11:20 AM)SHRacerX Wrote: Bengals come out flat like they have a number of games early in the season, they will get run all over...

If they come out and play with some fire and aggression, I think the defense holds pissburgh to 20 or less and the offense musters 24.  

I really, really hope that Dalton is throwing on first down and loosen up their defense with some screens and reverses.  

Marv has to bury conservative Marv and stop hoping pissburg makes mistakes...he must attack to beat them.  Buffalo had a chickenshit game plan a la Marv and couldn't win despite getting 3 INTs.

Agree,

If Marvin comes out and plays the usual "let's hope we don't lose" game plan we're screwed. We're not going to beat them running the ball every 1st down, running the final 2 minutes off the clock at halftime etc.

We've got to go for it ! Take the ball if we win the toss, throw a fake punt at them, try a flea flicker. Just go down swinging for crying out loud.
Reply/Quote
^Werddd!
Reply/Quote
(12-17-2016, 09:40 PM)bengalfan74 Wrote: ...Take the ball if we win the toss.

I disagree.  You should ALWAYS defer to the 2nd half.  You never know how the 1st half will end, so there is the potential for 2 consecutive possessions.
Reply/Quote
i want burfict to tackle L. Bell
[Image: 43325991030_4d39723a8f.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(12-17-2016, 11:20 AM)SHRacerX Wrote: Bengals come out flat like they have a number of games early in the season, they will get run all over...

Marv has to bury conservative Marv and stop hoping pissburg makes mistakes...he must attack to beat them.  Buffalo had a chickenshit game plan a la Marv and couldn't win despite getting 3 INTs.

Shocked Twitch

"Better send those refunds..."

Reply/Quote
(12-19-2016, 01:38 PM)Wyche Wrote: Shocked Twitch

I had it backwards, though... Cry
Reply/Quote