Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
ESPN looks at all the rule changes the NFL made because the Steelers did us dirty
http://www.espn.com/blog/cincinnati-bengals/post/_/id/23824/how-has-bengals-steelers-physical-rivalry-changed-the-nfl

The headline acts like it's both teams and the rivalry as a whole, but EVERY example is a Steelers on Bengals action. Dirty SOBs.
Reply/Quote
Getting really sick and tired of the NFL having to apologize to the Bengals after-the-fact.
Everything in this post is my fault.
Reply/Quote
(09-13-2016, 05:28 PM)Big Boss Wrote: Getting really sick and tired of the NFL having to apologize to the Bengals after-the-fact.

No shit. Especially the helmet to helmet bullshit where their officiating expert swore up and down it wasn't a penalty for one month then said it should've been.

When the expert doesn't know, the flag should be thrown to err on the side of caution.

Unless you remember addendum 3.4CB of every rule which reads 'unless it'll help the Bengals. **** those guys'. 

That last part might be made up...
Our father, who art in Hell
Unhallowed, be thy name
Cursed be thy sons and daughters
Of our nemesis who are to blame
Thy kingdom come, Nema
Reply/Quote
Humorous. I'm sure they will swing this as, rules only change after they happen to the Bengals because we are whiners and weak. Damn the Bengals, making the game soft.
Reply/Quote
Still can't believe the hit to Gio's helmet wasn't assessed common sense personal foul penalty.

Had that been Burfict, the field would have been littered with yellow laundry.
Reply/Quote
Man, all the Steelers fans in that comment section sound like complete morons. Is that a requirement when you sign up?
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote
(09-13-2016, 05:13 PM)hitchopottimus Wrote: http://www.espn.com/blog/cincinnati-bengals/post/_/id/23824/how-has-bengals-steelers-physical-rivalry-changed-the-nfl

The headline acts like it's both teams and the rivalry as a whole, but EVERY example is a Steelers on Bengals action. Dirty SOBs.

Damn.  And they don't even have the Kenny Anderson rule, which makes it illegal to try to tear a guy's head off by his face mask.
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.” ― Albert Einstein

http://www.reverbnation.com/leftyohio  singersongwriterrocknroll

Reply/Quote
(09-13-2016, 06:39 PM)Rattler Wrote: Still can't believe the hit to Gio's helmet wasn't assessed common sense personal foul penalty.

Had that been Burfict, the field would have been littered with yellow laundry.

It was BS then and it's still BS today. Shazier "lined him up" as much as any player could line someone up without getting out a compass and a protractor.  The officials blew the call because they got their brains stuck on the "he became a runner" aspect of the play.

Burfict was called for helmet to helmet on a runner in the Jets game the year before even though it was a similar circumstance and he hit him at more than a 45 degree angle.

The sad thing about this is that many of those things aren't even rule changes, they're "clarifications" when officials have failed to call things correctly and they don't want to admit it.
Reply/Quote
Somehow the Bengals came out as the thugs. Incredible.
Reply/Quote
That is the only way them scumbags play, they don't know how to play clean.
Reply/Quote
(09-13-2016, 09:28 PM)StoneTheCrow Wrote: Somehow the Bengals came out as the thugs. Incredible.

My favorite thing in the world is messing with Facebook Steelers fans who try and say that by posting pictures of scumbag shit done by the Steelers with the hash tag 'just Steelers things'.

Their only response is 'at least it never cost us a playoff game lul'. Not that I expect much more from the hanky spinning mouth breathing mongoloids that make up that fan base.
Our father, who art in Hell
Unhallowed, be thy name
Cursed be thy sons and daughters
Of our nemesis who are to blame
Thy kingdom come, Nema
Reply/Quote
(09-13-2016, 09:28 PM)StoneTheCrow Wrote: Somehow the Bengals came out as the thugs. Incredible.

It truly is incredible that the Bengals are portrayed as the thugs in this rivalry. The evidence is clear. The history is clear.

**** the Steelers
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
This looks more like a list of why the Steelers are dirty instead of a mutual thing like the article portrays it to be.
Reply/Quote
I think the Huber hit pissed me off the most. Mainly at the officials. Seriously? You need to be reminded that punters and kickers are defenseless players? Oh and of course just like it always goes it counts on the field when the game is being played. Brown runs passed a crippled Huber on the field for a TD, Shazier recovers the fumble from a dirty hit and Adam Jones gets penalized while an assistant coach is in the middle of the field antagonizing him.

If there is anytime I wish we could just mutilate them and embarrass them in front of their own fans I think this Sunday would be it.
Reply/Quote
This game just makes my blood boil, I have never hated a team or a group of people more than the Steelers. I hope we send a message Sunday, and that it is a painful one!! Who Dey!?!
Reply/Quote
I feel the same way.
Reply/Quote
(09-13-2016, 07:38 PM)Shake n Blake Wrote: Man, all the Steelers fans in that comment section sound like complete morons. Is that a requirement when you sign up?

Not a requirement, just a genetic anomaly of being from Pittsburgh.  Probably has a lot to do with all the chemicals and steel particles leaking into the water supply for 75 years.
Reply/Quote
(09-14-2016, 10:55 AM)OrlandoBengal Wrote: Not a requirement, just a genetic anomaly of being from Pittsburgh.  Probably has a lot to do with all the chemicals and steel particles leaking into the water supply for 75 years.

How do you explain all of these boneheads scattered around the country in Canada?
[Image: Truck_1_0_1_.png]
Reply/Quote
DOUBLE EFF THE EFFIN' STOOLERS!!!!!!!!!!!! WIN OR LOSE :

[Image: no-mercy-sweep.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(09-14-2016, 11:03 AM)Truck_1_0_1_ Wrote: How do you explain all of these boneheads scattered around the country in Canada?

All the Super Bowls.  Same as you suddenly started seeing people root for the Seahawks in recent years and the Patriots over the last decade.  People jump on the bandwagon.
Reply/Quote