Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
ESPN looks at all the rule changes the NFL made because the Steelers did us dirty
Wow would you look at this. Steelers fans always say that we whine and complain about things, and this article lays out the facts. You talk to Steelers fans and it's like we're making it up, but no the rules have been changed due to things they've done on the field, primarily to our team, and have suffered no in game consequences for a decade! Like many have pointed out, we're considered the bad guys?! Really?! Just because 55 got some personal fouls? A decade (which technically could be debated going back to Kenny Anderson almost getting decapitated in a Steelers game) of impunity can't be justified by one of our players actions. That being said, I hope we smash them this weekend!

WHO DEY!!!
Tiger
Reply/Quote
(09-14-2016, 10:55 AM)OrlandoBengal Wrote: Not a requirement, just a genetic anomaly of being from Pittsburgh.  Probably has a lot to do with all the chemicals and steel particles leaking into the water supply for 75 years.

Makes sense, but that doesn't explain all the buffoons who weren't born in Pittsburgh, yet for some reason are drawn to black and ***** yellow for some reason. Maybe kids who eat paste grow up to be Steelers fans? They should seriously do some research on kids who eat paste and sniff glue. If those are the affects, it's truly unfortunate.
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote
(09-14-2016, 12:49 PM)Shake n Blake Wrote: Makes sense, but that doesn't explain all the buffoons who weren't born in Pittsburgh, yet for some reason are drawn to black and ***** yellow for some reason. Maybe kids who are paste grow up to be Steelers fans? They should seriously do some research on kids who eat ppl paste and sniff glue. If those are the affects, it's truly unfortunate.

Crack is a terrible thing... it will make you do some messed up s#*t, have some really weird thoughts...
Reply/Quote
(09-14-2016, 12:53 PM)OrlandoBengal Wrote: Crack is a terrible thing... it will make you do some messed up s#*t, have some really weird thoughts...

I think you may be on to something. Drugs like crack and meth are known to make users lose their teeth. Most Steelers fans happen to be missing most of their teeth. Coincidence? Not likely!
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote
(09-14-2016, 11:03 AM)Truck_1_0_1_ Wrote: How do you explain all of these boneheads scattered around the country in Canada?

Have always said the FBI should set up a sting involving free food and beer for real steeler fans at local sports bar.

Then after it is filled, bar the doors and start doing warrant checks. 

Guarantee they would get a lot of punks off the streets.   
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

The water tastes funny when you're far from your home,
yet it's only the thirsty that hunger to roam. 
          Roam the Jungle !
Reply/Quote
We get one player in Burfict playing "like a Steeler" and the refs now focus in on him instead of what everyone else is doing. Whatever

F.U.N.F.L.
#WhoDey
#RuleTheJungle
#TheyGottaPlayUs
#WeAreYourSuperBowl

Reply/Quote
(09-14-2016, 12:58 PM)Go Cards Wrote: Have always said the FBI should set up a sting involving free food and beer for real steeler fans at local sports bar.

Then after it is filled, bar the doors and start doing warrant checks. 

Guarantee they would get a lot of punks off the streets.   

True story.  Before we found our current place to watch games, we went to an Ale House near where we had just moved five years ago.  There were quite a few Steelers fans in the place, but we would just go get a table, order our food, and watch the games.  No big deal.  Steelers are playing the Bengals one day, and my wife and daughter wearing their Bengals shirts, who was five at the time, go to the restroom on the other side of the restaurant.  I don't remember what, but some big play happened for Pittsburgh.  I look over and some jackass guy is literally taunting them as they try to walk back to our table.  Some guy in his late 40's, about 6'3" or 6'4", probably 250 pounds, decked out in Steelers trash... black jeans, Roethlisberger jersey, hat, even had yellow and black Nike's.  The guy is standing in the middle of the aisle, giving them crap.  What kind of POS taunts a five year old little girl?  Steeler trash...
Reply/Quote
How much was your bail?
Reply/Quote
(09-14-2016, 02:03 PM)OrlandoBengal Wrote: True story.  Before we found our current place to watch games, we went to an Ale House near where we had just moved five years ago.  There were quite a few Steelers fans in the place, but we would just go get a table, order our food, and watch the games.  No big deal.  Steelers are playing the Bengals one day, and my wife and daughter wearing their Bengals shirts, who was five at the time, go to the restroom on the other side of the restaurant.  I don't remember what, but some big play happened for Pittsburgh.  I look over and some jackass guy is literally taunting them as they try to walk back to our table.  Some guy in his late 40's, about 6'3" or 6'4", probably 250 pounds, decked out in Steelers trash... black jeans, Roethlisberger jersey, hat, even had yellow and black Nike's.  The guy is standing in the middle of the aisle, giving them crap.  What kind of POS taunts a five year old little girl?  Steeler trash...

That is crazy but sadly very believable.

They are for the most part some clowns. Live right by R-Place pub which is Steeler home in louisville. 

Binch of punks mostly. 

The water tastes funny when you're far from your home,
yet it's only the thirsty that hunger to roam. 
          Roam the Jungle !
Reply/Quote
(09-14-2016, 11:08 AM)OrlandoBengal Wrote: All the Super Bowls.  Same as you suddenly started seeing people root for the Seahawks in recent years and the Patriots over the last decade.  People jump on the bandwagon.

Exactly. I hate when an announcer says that Steeler fans (or even Cowboy/Patriot fans) "travel well". 99% of fans in that particular stadium didn't travel far at all. Most live in the general area and go to the game when they are in town. Real simple.

The Cowboys and Steelers have the 2 biggest fanbases in the country because of the people back in the 1970's when football was growing in popularity jumped on these two teams bandwagons because of their success. I grew up in NJ and knew a dozen Steeler fans whom never stepped foot in Pittsburgh. These guys are the fans that slap Steeler and Yankee stickers on their car. They took the Laker one off a few years ago.
Reply/Quote