Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
ESPN says best remaining UFAs are mostly Bengals.
According to ESPN here are the top Unrestricted Free Agents that have not been franchise tagged

Josh Brown
Reggie Nelson
Ryan Fitzpatrick
Wallace Gilberry
Leon Hall

http://insider.espn.go.com/nfl/freeagency/?year=2016&status=1&type=-1
Reply/Quote
I think we're getting to the point that most of those FA's will be there until after the draft.
Reply/Quote
Yet people are upset the Bengals haven't signed them all. Maybe they know something?
Reply/Quote
Bengals putting stock into our youth...unless these guys want to sign the 'non-starter vet' contracts like they did with Dansby. JMHO. Then again it looks like the Bengals F.O. made out like bandits with Dansby.

[Image: cinsigfin.png]
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(04-02-2016, 12:04 PM)fredtoast Wrote: According to ESPN here are the top Unrestricted Free Agents that have not been franchise tagged

Josh Brown
Reggie Nelson
Ryan Fitzpatrick
Wallace Gilberry
Leon Hall

http://insider.espn.go.com/nfl/freeagency/?year=2016&status=1&type=-1

And oddly enough, the other two are both former Bengals.

[Image: jamarr-chase.gif]
Reply/Quote
(04-03-2016, 09:52 PM)TheLeonardLeap Wrote: And oddly enough, the other two are both former Bengals.

just trying to help raise talent around the nfl lol..

gilberrry surprises me hes been very productive for us. im sure he could do that elsewhere.
Reply/Quote
Teams want players who can win in the playoffs. Ninja
Reply/Quote
(04-04-2016, 11:41 AM)XenoMorph Wrote: just trying to help raise talent around the nfl lol..

gilberrry surprises me hes been very productive for us. im sure he could do that elsewhere.

He was in 2012 and 2013, but he's been bad the past two seasons. He is also 31 years old and has proven that he is not a starter, just a rotational player. Perhaps other teams feel that his wheels have fallen off.
Zac Taylor 2019-2020: 6 total wins
Zac Taylor 2021-2022: Double-digit wins each season, plus 5 postseason wins
Patience has paid off!

Sorry for Party Rocking!

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote