Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
ESPN this morning
I will listen/watch get up over KJM because Keyshawn is unbearable and typically gives clown answers. I respect Jay Williams answers more and never played in the NFL.

Get up has Dan, Ryan, and Rex and they typically give a lot of praise to Cincy. Clark has a soft spot for Burrow and Chase because of the LSU connection. NFL live usually speaks highly of them too, and even gives players like DJ Reader his respect.
Reply/Quote
(01-24-2023, 09:29 AM)Sled21 Wrote: How could we not be? We have a stone cold assassin playing Quarterback who looks like he just finished filming Home Alone 5....

Our jerseys always sold well too.

We’ve got the best uni’s in the league. Just never really had league wide stars. We’ve had Chad Johnson and really that’s it

Palmers sold well but Burrow is another beast
-Housh
Reply/Quote
(01-23-2023, 11:46 PM)sandwedge Wrote: I just read Dan Orlavski saying Burrow is the best QB in the league. Mahomes is the best player, but he isn't the best QB.

Orlovsky is actually pretty good - I like him. 
[Image: Screenshot-2022-02-02-154836.png]
The boys are just talkin' ball, babyyyy
Reply/Quote
(01-24-2023, 10:16 AM)WeezyBengal Wrote: Orlovsky is actually pretty good - I like him. 

Burrow plays the position better. Mahomes is more dynamic in plays.
Romo “ so impressed with Zac ...1 of the best in the NFL… they are just fundamentally sound. Taylor the best winning % in the Playoffs of current coaches. Joe Burrow” Zac is the best head coach in the NFL & that gives me a lot of confidence." Taylor led the Bengals to their first playoff win since 1990, ending the longest active drought in the four major North American sports, en and appeared in Super Bowl LVI, the first since 1988.

Reply/Quote
(01-23-2023, 10:35 PM)Destro Wrote: My new truck has XM. The NFL channel is not half bad. Great to hit a button to restart the show then fast forward through 36 commercials

For people that travel a lot for work like myself, Sirius/XM (they merged I guess) has been the best thing in the world.  I loved listening to Howard Stern years ago, sports talk, and now podcasts also make it easy to hear all my fav Bengal shows.  Sure helps chew up the miles.  
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(01-24-2023, 10:08 AM)XenoMorph Wrote: I like to listen to Pat McAfee on Youtube...

I used to think he was just obnoxious, but I actually really like the guy for the past few years.  
Reply/Quote
(01-24-2023, 10:58 AM)SHRacerX Wrote: I used to think he was just obnoxious, but I actually really like the guy for the past few years.  

oh he has annoying moments lol but he constantly has some big names on his show.
Reply/Quote
(01-24-2023, 10:03 AM)Big Boss Wrote: Dude's gotta qualify his answers. XD

Ya, he's a joke and always tries to be the Boy Genius of the group.
Reply/Quote
(01-24-2023, 10:08 AM)XenoMorph Wrote: I like to listen to Pat McAfee on Youtube...

[Image: maxresdefault.jpg]
Sick
[Image: 4540978331_3e8fe35323.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(01-24-2023, 10:58 AM)SHRacerX Wrote: I used to think he was just obnoxious, but I actually really like the guy for the past few years.  

Are you sure?

Reply/Quote
(01-24-2023, 11:26 AM)BengalYankee Wrote: Are you sure?

Bwahahhaah....good one.  I liked when he started having AJ Hawk on his show.  AJ is a really good dude from my hometown and if he is his buddy and likes him that says a lot for me.  As far as the picture....some of us had tormented childhoods from abusive parents.  
Reply/Quote
(01-24-2023, 11:33 AM)SHRacerX Wrote: Bwahahhaah....good one.  I liked when he started having AJ Hawk on his show.  AJ is a really good dude from my hometown and if he is his buddy and likes him that says a lot for me.  As far as the picture....some of us had tormented childhoods from abusive parents.  

That was soo F'n funny!!!  Hilarious Hilarious Hilarious Hilarious
Reply/Quote
(01-24-2023, 11:22 AM)BengalYankee Wrote: [Image: maxresdefault.jpg]
Sick

This guy is a COLT  thru and thru.
Reply/Quote
(01-23-2023, 11:46 PM)sandwedge Wrote: I just read Dan Orlavski saying Burrow is the best QB in the league. Mahomes is the best player, but he isn't the best QB.

What does that even mean? Does that mean Mahomes is good at playing not only QB but Free Safety too? Does that mean he’s a good WR, too?

How are you the best player if you aren’t the best at your position?
Reply/Quote
(01-24-2023, 10:10 AM)C0de_M0nkey Wrote: There are multiple teams with similar or even smaller market sizes that get more coverage than the Bengals. Tampa Bay and Buffalo might be the most egregious examples.

That’s why I said market size OR fan bases. For example, Green Bay is a tiny tiny media market, but they have a huge national following.
Reply/Quote
(01-24-2023, 11:00 PM)GAWhoDey Wrote: That’s why I said market size OR fan bases. For example, Green Bay is a tiny tiny media market, but they have a huge national following.

Did you hear the who dey chants in Tampa Bay and Buffalo? There’s no way those teams have significant national followings compared to the Bengals.

I think you’re confusing Buffalo with Dallas or New York City. The Bills are a low tier franchise with half the metro population of Cincinnati. They do not have a larger fan base and there’s no excuse for them to get more coverage than the Bengals. The media is simply biased against the Bengals. They don’t want to let go of the 90s.
Reply/Quote
(01-24-2023, 10:33 AM)SHRacerX Wrote: For people that travel a lot for work like myself, Sirius/XM (they merged I guess) has been the best thing in the world.  I loved listening to Howard Stern years ago, sports talk, and now podcasts also make it easy to hear all my fav Bengal shows.  Sure helps chew up the miles.  

Yeah. my car radio stays on Channel 88, the NFL network.
Reply/Quote
(01-24-2023, 10:28 AM)Soonerpeace Wrote: Burrow plays the position better. Mahomes is more dynamic in plays.

This is pretty basic, but accurate.  I think Joe reads defenses and processes better than anyone.  Mahomes makes some freakish plays and throws, but I think I give the overall advantage to Burrow.  Of course, I am a homer, but it is such a great thing to even be debating that OUR QB is in conversation for best of all.  
Reply/Quote