Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
ESPN+
IMO ESPN has pretty much become unwatchable due to both content and commentators. I missed the old days when it was a place to watch events you couldn't see elsewhere. Well I recently took a 1 week trial on ESPN+ and I absolutely love it.

Given I'm a fan of more obscure sports so it may not be suited to everyone. While in Korea I developed an interest in Cricket because that's about all that was televised. ESPN+ has rekindled this interest. An added bonus and the reason I tried it in the first place is their coverage of International Soccer. Saves me from watching that MLS garbage.
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Yeah,ESPN is mostly just guys talking about sports. And it's the same headlines for 48 hours.

Sling has some sports channels, but I usually end up having to get creative to watch soccer games. ESPN did have college softball on the last few weeks, though. Which is way more enjoyable than mlb. It's like watching a baseball game where they play baseball instead of wrap commercials around guys standing around a dugout.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
I used the free trial to watch Quest for The Stanley Cup last year.
[Image: 85d8232ebbf088d606250ddec1641e7b.jpg]
Reply/Quote