Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Eagles could lose tonight season opener
Super Bowl Eagles start season Thursday Night opener. They have looked lousy in preseason. Without Wentz they score no points. In Preseason Game 3 even the Browns beat them like 5 to 0 or something. Just Awful. This Nick Foles or whatever has been lousy. So The Super Bowl Eagles haven't looked very Super Bowl in preseason. They may win tonight, but not if they play like they have. I mean the Browns beat them, come on man. Without Wentz, they don't look all that Super going into new season. Atlanta with Matt Ryan could take them. If Eagles win, it will be because of their defense which still looks solid.
1968 Bengal Fan
Reply/Quote
Do not really have a dog in this fight. Just happy real football is here.

Which speaking of real football, would not put a whole lot into how they looked in preseason.

Tonight will be the "tell" of how they really look.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

The water tastes funny when you're far from your home,
yet it's only the thirsty that hunger to roam. 
          Roam the Jungle !
Reply/Quote
I have Agholor on my fantasy team. He better look good considering Jeffrey is out.
[Image: DC42UUb.png]
Reply/Quote
(09-06-2018, 11:12 AM)Go Cards Wrote: Do not really have a dog in this fight. Just happy real football is here.

Which speaking of real football, would not put a whole lot into how they looked in preseason.

Tonight will be the "tell" of how they really look.
Same here.  Just that the seasons don't carry over.  Media predictions mean nothing.  I see teams fall off every year and teams rise every year. The NFL is set up for that.  The Bengals were a respectable 7-9 without blocking, so I have to feel improved blocking puts them up and over.  It may not be Eagles year as 2017 was.  Bengals may be a whole lot better.  A whole new season. 
1968 Bengal Fan
Reply/Quote
Much like their playoff run, the Eagles will go as Foles goes until Wentz is back. Then it's up to how Wentz is looking.

Foles simply caught fire in the postseason. He could very easily come down to earth.
Reply/Quote
(09-06-2018, 11:28 AM)Tiger Teeth Wrote: I have Agholor on my fantasy team.  He better look good considering Jeffrey is out.

Oh, you haven't heard?  Agholor twisted his ankle, when he stepped out of bed this morning.  Game status is questionable.   Ninja

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote