Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Fans allowed for 2 games at PBS
(09-09-2020, 12:01 AM)Roland Wrote: Season ticket holder update from the Bengals today didn't add much detail. For some reason the State will require them to close the canopy (300) level.  

Makes no sense to me.  It concentrates people into a smaller area.  If they're concerned about droplets coming down from the upper stands shouldn't they also close the club seats?  Maybe they are but they didn't say so.

I think the 300 level being closed is the state throwing the franchises a bone... If you only gonna allow 10% capacity, might as well make them pay for the expensive seats.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
The Bengals sent out details on ticket sales today.  Seats will be offered as a 2-game package that includes the October 4 game vs. Jacksonville and the October 25 game vs. Cleveland.  Tickets go on sale next week with priority based on season ticket tenure and COA status.

Seats are available in the lower bowl and Club Seat tier.  They don't mention whether you have to be a Club Seat holder to purchase on that tier.  My impression is that you don't.

You can buy as many seats as you have on your account but seating will be limited to groups of six.  Unfortunately I think this will enable brokers to buy up big chunks of seats. That's fine unless it leaves some season ticket holders without seats.  
Reply/Quote
(09-09-2020, 12:23 AM)jason Wrote: I think the 300 level being closed is the state throwing the franchises a bone... If you only gonna allow 10% capacity, might as well make them pay for the expensive seats.

Ha.  Good point.  I hadn't considered that when they say it's the State's requirement what they really mean is, "It's our requirement if we're going to make as much money as we can within that State's requirement."
Reply/Quote
Is it weird that im most likely going to like this limited fan setup more than I like the actual setup? Less fans = better IMO.
[Image: Screenshot-2022-02-02-154836.png]
The boys are just talkin' ball, babyyyy
Reply/Quote
I was stunned to hear that the defending Super Bowl Champion Chiefs could not sell 16,000 tickets they allotted for last nights game.
Reply/Quote
(09-10-2020, 11:54 PM)Roland Wrote: The Bengals sent out details on ticket sales today.  Seats will be offered as a 2-game package that includes the October 4 game vs. Jacksonville and the October 25 game vs. Cleveland.  Tickets go on sale next week with priority based on season ticket tenure and COA status.

Seats are available in the lower bowl and Club Seat tier.  They don't mention whether you have to be a Club Seat holder to purchase on that tier.  My impression is that you don't.

You can buy as many seats as you have on your account but seating will be limited to groups of six.  Unfortunately I think this will enable brokers to buy up big chunks of seats. That's fine unless it leaves some season ticket holders without seats.  

The way it is setup.. there are different time slots by season ticket holders and COA.. The longer holders and better COA will go first, then other groups like myself are have a time slot.. and what is left with the amount of tickets offered will pop up.  Brokers will probably not be in position to even acquire tickets unless they buy them from a season ticket holder and those tickets will be very limited..

I just hope by my time slot I am able to acquire tickets
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(09-11-2020, 01:35 PM)fredtoast Wrote: I was stunned to hear that the defending Super Bowl Champion Chiefs could not sell 16,000 tickets they allotted for last nights game.

Miami Hurricanes played in Dolphin Stadium last night and they didn't sell out.  13,000 tickets allotted and 8,153 were in attendance.  Surprised that both didn't sell out.

No tailgating was allowed at the Hurricane game.
Reply/Quote
There’s tickets available for a whopping $250 a piece
Reply/Quote
Supply and demand.
Reply/Quote
Really?

http://thebengalsboard.com/Thread-Fans-allowed-for-2-games-at-PBS?highlight=fans+allowed
[Image: Truck_1_0_1_.png]
Reply/Quote
(09-24-2020, 09:07 PM)Truck_1_0_1_ Wrote: Really?

http://thebengalsboard.com/Thread-Fans-allowed-for-2-games-at-PBS?highlight=fans+allowed

Nevermind I thought it was just the browns game fans would be allowed at my bad
Reply/Quote