Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Eagles trade CB Brandon Boykin to Steelers
In return the Eagles get a conditional 5th round pick in 2016.
Reply/Quote
So steelers secondary must be struggling yet again.
Reply/Quote
(08-03-2015, 06:06 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: So steelers secondary must be struggling yet again.

No. Chip Kelly just doesn't want any black guys on the team. Ninja Rolleyes Ninja Rolleyes

Haven't you heard?
http://www.breitbart.com/video/2015/08/03/stephen-a-smith-hints-racial-narrative-driving-eagles-coach-chip-kelly/
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
God damnit

A 5th?
Reply/Quote
(08-03-2015, 06:06 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: So steelers secondary must be struggling yet again.

Understatement there.

New guys with injuries too.

Gonna be a wild ride this season.
[Image: giphy.gif]
Warning: Reading signatures may hurt your feelings.
Reply/Quote
(08-05-2015, 02:17 PM)GMDino Wrote: Understatement there.

New guys with injuries too.

Gonna be a wild ride this season.

Still wonder why they refuse to use a high pick on a corner. I thought for sure they would have taken Dennard in front of us last year.
Reply/Quote
(08-05-2015, 06:49 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: Still wonder why they refuse to use a high pick on a corner.     I thought for sure they would have taken Dennard in front of us last year.

They have a history of taking the best available if the guy they want isn't there.

Its worked for them for a long time so I don't see that changing anytime soon.
Reply/Quote
Is he any good?
[Image: 1jKEzj4.png]
Formerly known as Judge on the Bengals.com message board.
Reply/Quote
(08-06-2015, 10:55 PM)magikod Wrote: Is he any good?

He must've really disagreed with whatever Chip was preaching.

Steelers got a great deal.
Reply/Quote
(08-06-2015, 10:55 PM)magikod Wrote: Is he any good?

I only saw some highlights but he's onthe short side like the rest of of the Steelers defensive backfield.  And he looks quick.  Better hands than what we had too.
Reply/Quote
(08-06-2015, 09:13 AM)GMDino Wrote: They have a history of taking the best available if the guy they want isn't there.

Its worked for them for a long time so I don't see that changing anytime soon.

Yeah so does Cincy. I guess pitt values LB > CB .. So I guess it depends on what your coaches want.

I only wonder because for years they made LB's out mid round picks. Now it seems they are always reaching. Off man and zone corners are easier to find but you still need elite skills. It's always surprised me about them.
Reply/Quote