Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Earl Thomas
Ratbirds Safety Ear Thomas was held at gun point by his wife bc she caught him and his BROTHER in bed together with other women. What kind of back woods incest shananigans is going on?

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.barstoolsports.com/blog/2405087/earl-thomas-wife-held-him-at-gunpoint-after-catching-him-and-his-brother-double-teaming-other-women
Who Dey!!!

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
No words.
"Whose kitty litter did I just s*** in?"

"He got Ajax from the dish soap!"
Reply/Quote
At least she keeps it in the family

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Reply/Quote
Sorry, if I was in his shoes and my wife looked like that, I'd probably NEVER even get a thought about cheating.

Idiot.
[Image: Truck_1_0_1_.png]
Reply/Quote
Quotes

https://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2020/05/06/report-earl-thomas-threatened-at-gunpoint-by-wife-in-domestic-incident/

Quote:“So my agent just hit me and said that I’m going to be on TMZ tomorrow from an altercation that happened with me and Nina,” Thomas said. “So I just wanted to get ahead of it. I mean, it’s really not anybody’s business. It’s pissing me off that it got out but it’s the world we live in today. Instead of talking about it, just keep us in y’all’s prayers. Stuff like this happens, bro. We try to live the best lives we possibly can but sometimes it don’t go as planned. Just pray for us as we go through this stuff. We’ve back talking. I’m seeing my kids so just keep us in your prayers.”

Haha sorry, no prayers for you.  Stuff like this does not happen, bro, when a person is trying to live their best life honestly.  Stuff like that might happen when they are screwing other women outside their marriage.  It certainly "don't go" as planned because I am willing to bet the plan was not to get caught.
Hilarious

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ    Yeah
Reply/Quote
A professional athlete caught cheating and swapping say it ain't so...

Nobody Cares.
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

Reply/Quote
(05-07-2020, 08:35 PM)Synric Wrote: A professional athlete caught cheating and swapping say it ain't so...

Nobody Cares.

It’s only funny bc he was doing it with his brother otherwise it’d be a non story
Who Dey!!!

Reply/Quote
Brenda Richie would be proud.
Reply/Quote
“Illegal use of glands.”
Reply/Quote