Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Early 2020 Mock Draft/Watchlist Part 2
16. 49ers - Trevon Diggs (Cornerback) Alabama - The 49ers did not address the secondary at all like I expected in this draft. I think they will make sure to correct that next year.
[Image: trevon-diggsdk-metcalf-68c9f11783e8fb73.jpg]

17. Ravens - Dylan Moses (Linebacker) Alabama - The Ravens did not attack filling the hole left by the departure of Mosley as expected this year. I think they could go back to Bama next year to find his replacement though.
[Image: HVN6EB4BUNCB7A4KDEBSMJNGJM.jpg]

18. Seahawks - Rashard Lawrence (Defensive Tackle) LSU - The Seahawks could use an upgrade on the interior of the D-Line. I think Lawrence has a breakout season and starts being mentioned as a first round option.
[Image: NIBQKCCTJOBVMGR.20180903070010.JPG]

19. Texans - Tyler Biadasz (Guard/Center) Wisconsin - The Texans did add some Lineman in Howard and Scharping but they could still use some interior O-Line help and Biadasz seems to be the next really good player from Wisconsin at O-Line.
[Image: 171014FB_1138_12_small.jpg]

20. Vikings - Trey Adams (Offensive Tackle) Washington - How well he bounces back from injury will determine just how early he is drafted next year.
[Image: 053571e02a81f00dde395efc74113633]

21. Steelers - Collin Johnson (Wide Receiver) Texas - Big Wide Receiver that surprisingly chose to go back to school for another year. It might pay off and he gets to pair with JuJu in this scenario.
[Image: nrw-tx-tcu-47-1.jpg]

22. Packers - Travis Etienne (Running Back) Clemson - Could be a battle with Taylor from Wisconsin on which Running Back comes off the board first but for now I have Etienne getting that nod.
[Image: trasvis-etienne-560x600.jpg]

23. Cowboys - Albert Okwuebunam (Tight End) Missouri - The Cowboys need to add some talent at Tight End. Selecting one early next year in the draft should be a priority.
[Image: ZDB_4219_71.JPG]

24. Colts - Kenny Willekes (Defensive End) Michigan State - The Colts love to trade out of the first round now it seems but assuming they stay then I would look for them to add some more pass rush.
[Image: 10_06_18_MSU_FTBL_VS_NORTHWESTERN_0029.JPG]

25. Eagles - Xavier McKinney (Safety) Alabama - The Eagles bypassed upgrading at Safety this draft so I have them going that route here.
[Image: Alabama-718x490.jpg]

26. Chargers - Kristian Fulton (Cornerback) LSU - The Chargers had another solid draft adding Tillery and Adderley but I think they could still upgrade at Cornerback next year.
[Image: 8632200.jpg]

27. Browns - Mekhi Becton (Offensive Tackle) Louisville - The Browns still could use a long term option for Tackle.
[Image: louisville-cardinals-offensive-lineman-m...1052218204]

28. Raiders from Bears - Isaiah Simmons (Linebacker) Clemson - The Raiders upgraded a lot of areas in this past draft but Linebacker was not one of them.
[Image: image?url=https%3A%2F%2Frubbingtherock.c...=850&h=560]

29. Saints - AJ Terrell (Cornerback) Clemson - The Saints will have some holes most likely at Corner after this draft.
[Image: GettyImages-1079190588.jpg?w=610&h=343&crop=1]

30. Chiefs - Nick Coe (Defensive End) Auburn - Chiefs could still use a Defensive End or a Corner but I have Coe as the BPA here.
[Image: 1026041488NickCoebyKevin-Cox.jpg]
[Image: fadQsr.png]
Reply/Quote