Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Early 2020 Mock Draft/Watchlist Part 3
Sorry this ended up being three separate parts but I wanted to include some pictures for people that may not be familiar with some of these players yet. Since I had to make it this way then I will go ahead and add the top 4 picks of the 2nd round so that I have 2 rounds for the Bengals with these Super Bowl Odds.

31. Rams - Curtis Weaver (Defensive End) Boise State - The Rams could go a few directions next year and most likely it will depend on what they do in Free Agency like it usually does for them. Weaver is the best pass rusher I have left here.
[Image: 5bb056c48fde6.image.jpg?resize=1200%2C824]

32. Patriots - Colby Parkinson (Tight End) Stanford - The Patriots need a Tight End and Stanford always produces quality Tight Ends. Perfect match.
[Image: stanford-california-usa-08th-sep-2018-st...PJWW09.jpg]

33. Redskins - Jeffrey Okudah (Cornerback) Ohio State - This guy looked really good in the last few games last season and was a former 5 star recruit out of Texas. I think he makes a big jump this year and is possibly even a first round pick.
[Image: IMG_1107-238qxb0.jpg]

34. Jets - Tommy Kraemer (Offensive Guard) Notre Dame - The Jets could go a couple of directions here after taking Defensive End in the first and adding some more protection for Darnold could be one of them.
[Image: 0040214-ubbl-1280x720.jpg]

35. Dolphins - Jabari Zuniga (Defensive End) Florida - I had the Dolphins taking Wide Receiver in the 1st round so I could see them coming back to add some pass rush for the Defense here.
[Image: 8770072.jpg]

36. Bengals - Paddy Fisher (Linebacker) Northwestern - I think the Bengals still need upgrades at Linebacker. Pratt was a good selection and hopefully Jefferson makes a big jump at some point during the season but solidifying this position will likely still be a need in next years draft. Fisher could help to do that.
[Image: PADDY_LaurenDuquette_WEB-900x601.jpg]
[Image: fadQsr.png]
Reply/Quote
Nice list and work put in.

Here is a big board I follow with a lot a similar names

https://www.footballcouchscout.com/copy-of-c
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(04-30-2019, 01:56 PM)Goalpost Wrote: Nice list and work put in.

Here is a big board I follow with a lot a similar names    

https://www.footballcouchscout.com/copy-of-c

Thanks for the link!!
[Image: fadQsr.png]
Reply/Quote
Do we really want a LB named Paddy?? Lol
Reply/Quote