Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Early bye week helpful...
...since we will get another bye week in about 8 weeks Ninja
Reply/Quote
I would rather see a later one especially with the roll we are on, however its much better than last years bye in week 4
"We have been sentenced to life in the prison that is a Bengals fan and we are going to serve out our time"
Reply/Quote
We're only playing 14 games?! Anyway with the game Sunday, and then the Thursday night game, we do get another nice break (not a full bye week) relatively quick.....
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Quote:"Success doesn’t mean every single move they make is good" ~ Anonymous 
"Let not the dumb have to educate" ~ jj22
Reply/Quote
(10-26-2015, 05:52 PM)jj22 Wrote: We're only playing 14 games?! Anyway with the game Sunday, and then the Thursday night game, we do get another nice break (not a full bye week) relatively quick.....

I think he meant we will be able to sit our starters with a big division lead.

And the game after the Thursday nighter against the browns is a Monday nighter....so they even get an extra day.
Reply/Quote
(10-26-2015, 08:10 PM)Beaker Wrote: I think he meant we will be able to sit our starters with a big division lead.

And the game after the Thursday nighter against the browns is a Monday nighter....so they even get an extra day.

Hopefully we will be in the running for a playoff bye.  We can rest our starters then.  
Reply/Quote
(10-26-2015, 05:19 PM)CoCoNuT Wrote: ...since we will get another bye week in about 8 weeks  Ninja

Hum, yeah, a Thursday night game against the Browns. I want to see a beat down the likes of which this team hasn't dealt out yet this year.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Reply/Quote
(10-26-2015, 09:37 PM)BengalChris Wrote: Hum, yeah, a Thursday night game against the Browns. I want to see a beat down the likes of which this team hasn't dealt out yet this year.

I'd settle for a beatdown the likes of which they dealt to us here last year.
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote