Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Earth, Wind and Fire
This is the first concert I ever went to. This was filmed in Japan, but I seen the same show when they were in Cincinnati.

Song of Solomon 2:15
Take us the foxes, the little foxes, that spoil the vines: for our vines have tender grapes.
Reply/Quote
Many people think of EW&F as a pop radio band, but when you see them live they bring the serious hard-core funk.

I saw them in Denver in the early 90's. They had FOUR drum kits (one at each corner of the stage), that sick horn section, and Verdine slapping the shit out of his bass. Great, great show.
Reply/Quote
Just noticed that you were also the one who started the SRV thread.

Good taste my man.
Reply/Quote
(07-04-2015, 01:32 PM)fredtoast Wrote: Just noticed that you were also the one who started the SRV thread.

Good taste my man.

Definitely good taste! One of my all time favorite groups! ThumbsUp
[Image: 416686247_404249095282684_84217049823664...e=659A7198]
Reply/Quote
This song right here showcases Phillip Bailey's voice like no other and it's a really great song.

Also, if you have the chance, listen to "Reasons" off the "Gratitutude" album. It's crazy good.
Take us the foxes, the little foxes, that spoil the vines: for our vines have tender grapes.
Reply/Quote
When I got my first car on June 12, the first song on the radio was " Keep Your Head To The Sky ".
I listen to that song every year on June 12, yes I am crazy sentimental, or just crazy....
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(07-04-2015, 01:32 PM)fredtoast Wrote: Just noticed that you were also the one who started the SRV thread.

Good taste my man.

I love all music, even a little bit of Country.

From EWF to Prince to System of a Down to Led Zepplin to Chicago to Kool and the Gang to...to...to.

So much great music out there from all over the place, it's sad that people just won't listen. They get into a certain thing and won't budge, lol, it's stupid.
Reply/Quote
(07-04-2015, 02:20 PM)Nebuchadnezzar Wrote: This song right here showcases Phillip Bailey's voice like no other and it's a really great song.

Also, if you have the chance, listen to "Reasons" off the "Gratitutude" album. It's crazy good.

Phillip Bailey even makes that Phil Collins song Easy Lover great...  EW&F are a great band!
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote