Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Easy speed
Chase looked like he was running about 3/4 speed as he just pulled away from the Ravens DBs.

It is going to be fun watching him these next few years.
Reply/Quote
(10-24-2021, 06:30 PM)fredtoast Wrote: Chase looked like he was running about 3/4 speed as he just pulled away from the Ravens DBs.

I remember reports out of camp where the coaches would ask Burrow or others if Chase was going full speed in drills.  Because his speed is deceptive and he runs very effortlessly so he appears to be not going full go. 
Reply/Quote
He's absolutely unreal. I wanted them to draft him and I thought he'd be good, but this is well beyond any reasonable expectation.
Reply/Quote
(10-24-2021, 06:30 PM)fredtoast Wrote: Chase looked like he was running about 3/4 speed as he just pulled away from the Ravens DBs.

Yeah that was beautiful...He smoked em
Reply/Quote
(10-24-2021, 06:33 PM)samhain Wrote: He's absolutely unreal. I wanted them to draft him and I thought he'd be good, but this is well beyond any reasonable expectation.

Yeah. Nobody could've predicted THIS. It looks like he's still playing against the Florida Gators or something.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
He's damn special . A cross between Boldin and Desean Jackson. Imagine this guy in another 7 years once he's in his prime
Reply/Quote
He's Jerry Rice!
https://twitter.com/JAKEAKAJ24
J24

Jessie Bates left the Bengals and that makes me sad!
Reply/Quote
He will be up for another award week. He's well on his way to ROY.
Reply/Quote
If you really want to see how he can accelerate go back to last week's game and the block on Mixon's TD. It looked like everyone else was running in mud.. 
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

When you hear that he is built like a RB with massive calves and great strength, we now have an example of it not being easy to get him on the ground.  

He said in a post game interview something about a "tell" that Humphry was showing and he knew it would open on that slant.  Amazing.  The kid is 21 years old.  
Reply/Quote
(10-24-2021, 06:55 PM)grampahol Wrote: If you really want to see how he can accelerate go back to last week's game and the block on Mixon's TD. It looked like everyone else was running in mud.. 

Yep.  I noticed that also.
Reply/Quote
(10-24-2021, 06:32 PM)Big_Ern Wrote: I remember reports out of camp where the coaches would ask Burrow or others if Chase was going full speed in drills.  Because his speed is deceptive and he runs very effortlessly so he appears to be not going full go. 

This will be too far back for most of you, but the guys who saw him will know what Iam talking about.

Herschel Walker looked like he was coasting as he pulled away from everyone.  And at track meets he looked like he weighed 250 lbs surrounded by other sprinters.
Reply/Quote
(10-24-2021, 06:55 PM)grampahol Wrote: If you really want to see how he can accelerate go back to last week's game and the block on Mixon's TD. It looked like everyone else was running in mud.. 

Exactly

Like you were rewinding the tape but Jamarr was still going forward.
Reply/Quote