Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ebay "saved searches"
So who has some "saved searches" on Ebay?

I don't like to spend a lot of money on clothes, but I have a weakness for unique neckties. So I do my shopping on ebay. I have saved searches for "pre-owned Pancaldi neckties" and "pre-owned Rush Limbaugh neckties". I probably buy about 15 a year.

I buy most of my books from amazon, but I have become huge Elmore Leonard fan and on ebay you can get books cheaper by the lot. So I have a saved search for "Elmore Leonard lot". Problem is that I have now read so many of his books it is hard to find a lot that are only books that I have not read yet.

My brother in law has some saved searches for old audio equipment.

You can certainly find a lot of good bargains this way, but the problem is the more often you look the more often you buy. I know I get my ties for a fraction of what they cost new, but I would not buy near as many if I was not looking every day.
Reply/Quote
You own a preowned Rush Limburger neck tie! Oh jeeeze... You deserve to be hung with it now.. Some things are just inexcusable. 
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(10-25-2020, 08:04 PM)grampahol Wrote: You own a preowned Rush Limburger neck tie! Oh jeeeze... You deserve to be hung with it now.. Some things are just inexcusable. 

Well, at least that way Rush is not making anything off of what I pay for them.
Reply/Quote