Thread Rating:
  • 6 Vote(s) - 1.67 Average
Economy Update Bidenomics
(01-25-2024, 06:30 PM)NATI BENGALS Wrote: I didn’t think it would be so hard to understand there are economic consequences for a global pandemic which was followed up by a nuclear armed aggressor going to war with a European country.

https://www.imf.org/external/datamapper/PCPIPCH@WEO/WEOWORLD/VEN

Pretending we are the only ones who were affected and blaming it all on Biden is what the maga cult wants you to think. Many of us know otherwise.

Maybe one day people will learn, call voters deplorable, calling voters racist, calling voters a cult insinuating people are stupid or mesmerized by a leader all create the huge divide we have in our country. Joe Biden promised to unite us all, then proceeds to continue to attack Trump supporters, throw them in jail including Trump himself who is the GOP nominee, then claim democracy is dead if a Republican is elected. 

We have 3rd world country crap going on under Biden and voters see it.

As for the economy, if Biden's immigration policy of open borders and his kill all fossil fuels agenda was not started immediately which both killed the economy were not enacted by Biden, you may have a more valid point. The truth is the country was suffering, so instead of being smart and nurturing the economy back to health, he killed inflation on behalf of climate change. It was a conscience choice made by Biden and an economy killer which he now owns.

I keep hearing about the great job reports, then when you dig we find out the gain is from hiring a lot more government employees + companies rehiring people that lost their jobs in 2020 and 2021 due to the pandemic. Looking back, Trump's huge deficit was due to 3 things, one was the tax cuts for the lower and middle class and 2 was the bailout to help businesses keep employees working and the 3rd is obvious, it was all of the Covid related costs.

Take. close look at what Trump did with inflation in 2017 - 2019 keeping it at less than 5% for all 4 years of his presidency. How did he do it? He did it by lowering taxes for the middle class, deterring immigration at the border and lifting federal regulations to make things more business friendly and then of course drill baby drill. Trump understands the US has great natural resources including energy so he reduced energy costs and gasoline costs.

Trump did it once and he will do it again.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Free Agency ain't over until it is over. 

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
Reply/Quote
(01-25-2024, 11:01 PM)Luvnit2 Wrote: Maybe one day people will learn, call voters deplorable, calling voters racist, calling voters a cult insinuating people are stupid or mesmerized by a leader all create the huge divide we have in our country. Joe Biden promised to unite us all, then proceeds to continue to attack Trump supporters, throw them in jail including Trump himself who is the GOP nominee, then claim democracy is dead if a Republican is elected. 

As for the economy, if Biden's immigration policy of open borders and his kill all fossil fuels agenda was not started immediately which both killed the economy were not enacted by Biden, you may have a more valid point. The truth is the country was suffering, so instead of being smart and nurturing the economy back to health, he killed inflation on behalf of climate change. It was a conscience choice made by Biden and an economy killer which he now owns.

I keep hearing about the great job reports, then when you dig we find out the gain is from hiring a lot more government employees + companies rehiring people that lost their jobs in 2020 and 2021 due to the pandemic. Looking back, Trump's huge deficit was due to 3 things, one was the tax cuts for the lower and middle class and 2 was the bailout to help businesses keep employees working and the 3rd is obvious, it was all of the Covid related costs.

Take. close look at what Trump did with inflation in 2017 - 2019 keeping it at less than 5% for all 4 years of his presidency. How did he do it? He did it by lowering taxes for the middle class, deterring immigration at the border and lifting federal regulations to make things more business friendly and then of course drill baby drill. Trump understands the US has great natural resources including energy so he reduced energy costs and gasoline costs.

Trump did it once and he will do it again.

How did he do it? Riding Obama’s coattails. Trump inherited an economy that experienced GDP growth for I think every quarter from 2009-2016. And a record 75 months of job growth. Thanks Obama.

On the way out the door he left an economy in tatters and a country so divided his cult following tried to end democracy based on his lies. His signature legislation was tax cuts for the rich that were not funded by cuts. Guess what that means? Deficit baby.

Guess who threatened the fed to keep interest rates low? Guess who renegotiated NAFTA pulled out of TPP and started a tariff war? Guess what has a big impact on inflation? Guess who paid for all that? You and me.

Yes he will do it again. He will run the country like one of his crooked businesses that ends in a bankruptcy, him shitting in golden toilets, and his constituents taking him to court.

Wake up brother. You’re dreaming.
Reply/Quote
There was zero guarantee ANY of the jobs lost during the pandemic would ever return. In fact many of them didn’t these are new jobs. Even old positions are filled with new people.

Dec 2023 showed 4.9 million more working than there were in Feb 2020 (pre pandemic) of that only 110,000 are federal govt jobs.since 2021 there have been 16 million new small business applications to the SBA.

Gas and oil production are at record highs

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
(01-25-2024, 11:01 PM)Luvnit2 Wrote: Maybe one day people will learn, call voters deplorable, calling voters racist, calling voters a cult insinuating people are stupid or mesmerized by a leader all create the huge divide we have in our country. Joe Biden promised to unite us all, then proceeds to continue to attack Trump supporters, throw them in jail including Trump himself who is the GOP nominee, then claim democracy is dead if a Republican is elected. 

They proved every bit of that. Certified facts displayed for the world to see, multiple times.
You have a different concept of 3rd world country than me.
An attempted coup and lies and trying to rig elections LIKE WHAT ACTUALLY HAPPENED is what I consider 3rd world country type shit. 

[Image: giphy.gif]

Reply/Quote
Deplorable? So you don’t believe the neo-Nazis, KKK, Proud Boys, and other hate groups that support Trump are deplorable? He’s never truly denounced them. The best he could come up with was to say “there were fine people on both sides” and “stand down and stand by”. Lo and behold, the Proud Boys did exactly that. They stood by until Jan 6th when they took the lead in trying to help Trump over throw the certification of the duly elected President.

Besides, have you ever listened to the litney of name calling that permeates a Trump speech? The incessant childish, demeaning, and often racist or sexist names Trump has coined for his detractors is never ending. He and his supporters are gleeful when spouting them. Secretary Clinton was referring to a sub group of a subgroup of Trump supporters something far too many MAGA folks chose to ignore. Trump colors anyone who doesn’t 100% support him with hateful names. He doesn’t do it to warn people but to stir up hate and anger. That to me is deplorable

Reply/Quote
(01-26-2024, 08:46 AM)pally Wrote: Deplorable? So you don’t believe the neo-Nazis, KKK, Proud Boys, and other hate groups that support Trump are deplorable?  He’s never truly denounced them. The best he could come up with was to say “there were fine people on both sides” and “stand down and stand by”. Lo and behold, the Proud Boys did exactly that.  They stood by until Jan 6th when they took the lead in trying to help Trump over throw the certification of the duly elected President.

Besides, have you ever listened to the litney of name calling that permeates a Trump speech?  The incessant childish, demeaning, and often racist or sexist names Trump has coined for his detractors is never ending.  He and his supporters are gleeful when spouting them. Secretary Clinton was referring to a sub group of a subgroup of Trump supporters something far too many MAGA folks chose to ignore. Trump colors anyone who doesn’t 100% support him with hateful names. He doesn’t do it to warn people but to stir up hate and anger. That to me is deplorable

[Image: https%3A%2F%2Fbucketeer-e05bbc84-baa3-43...x2379.jpeg]
Only users lose drugs.
:-)-~~~
Reply/Quote
It appears we are drifting away from Bidenomics discussion, so let's get back on track. The truth is our government can spew out numbers for a ton of economic data and then it is looked at through many different lenses.

I contend looking back with I was 21 years old, married with 3 children, working 2 jobs while my wife baby sat and ws the greatest mother in the world, I could care less about most of the dats. Many want to trash Trump supporters, but Trump won and has a great shot at winning in 2024 because he was one of the few presidents that had high wage growth than inflation over his 4 years. They are many experts in this forum that like to articulate how the Trump economy was not good, but even with a pandemic, the fact is he helped the lower income and middle income worker increase take home pay + he then also lowered their taxes.

In contrast, the Bidenomics simply has not worked. Americans don't have 4 more years to give Biden to fix a broken economy. Two Presidents and 2 totally different economic outcomes for the lower and middle class. Add in another huge factor of illegal immigration, Biden in December allowed 300K to come into of our country in one month. Who is getting impacted by the most by illegal immigration? It is the lower and middle class.

MAGA is not a cult, it is a bunch of Patriots who love our country and want every person to prosper. The following is a an exert from in my opinion the #1 reason Trump's base is growing and Biden's and Democrats is declining. We call all fight and argue all day long, but the reality is Americans give Biden very low marks for both the economy and for immigration in poll after poll.

Wages and Inflation
During Trump’s four years in office, wages went up and inflation remained in check.

CPI — The Consumer Price Index rose 7.6% under Trump — continuing a long period of low inflation that appears to be coming to an end under Biden, as supply chain problems and other factors drive up costs.

The CPI rose an average of 1.9% each year of the Trump presidency (measured as the 12-month change ending each January), according to the Bureau of Labor Statistics. That was about the same as the average under Obama (1.8%) and below the average of 2.4% during each of George W. Bush’s years.

By contrast, CPI was up 5.3% in August compared to a year ago. Federal Reserve Chairman Jerome Powell said at a panel discussion in late September that he expected inflation pressures to continue into 2022.

Wages — Meanwhile, paychecks grew faster than prices during Trump’s tenure.

The average weekly earnings of all private-sector workers, in “real” (inflation-adjusted) terms, rose 8.7% in Trump’s four years. Wages for rank-and-file production and nonsupervisory workers — who make up 81% of all private-sector workers — went up 9.8% under Trump.

The gains extended a trend that started after the 2007-2009 recession. During the Obama years, real weekly earnings rose 4.2% for all workers, and 4% for rank-and-file.

https://www.factcheck.org/2021/10/trumps-final-numbers/

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
Reply/Quote
(01-26-2024, 09:12 PM)Luvnit2 Wrote: It appears we are drifting away from Bidenomics discussion, so let's get back on track. The truth is our government can spew out numbers for a ton of economic data and then it is looked at through many different lenses.

I contend looking back with I was 21 years old, married with 3 children, working 2 jobs while my wife baby sat and ws the greatest mother in the world, I could care less about most of the dats. Many want to trash Trump supporters, but Trump won and has a great shot at winning in 2024 because he was one of the few presidents that had high wage growth than inflation over his 4 years. They are many experts in this forum that like to articulate how the Trump economy was not good, but even with a pandemic, the fact is he helped the lower income and middle income worker increase take home pay + he then also lowered their taxes.

In contrast, the Bidenomics simply has not worked. Americans don't have 4 more years to give Biden to fix a broken economy. Two Presidents and 2 totally different economic outcomes for the lower and middle class. Add in another huge factor of illegal immigration, Biden in December allowed 300K to come into of our country in one month. Who is getting impacted by the most by illegal immigration? It is the lower and middle class.

MAGA is not a cult, it is a bunch of Patriots who love our country and want every person to prosper. The following is a an exert from in my opinion the #1 reason Trump's base is growing and Biden's and Democrats is declining. We call all fight and argue all day long, but the reality is Americans give Biden very low marks for both the economy and for immigration in poll after poll.

Wages and Inflation
During Trump’s four years in office, wages went up and inflation remained in check.

CPI — The Consumer Price Index rose 7.6% under Trump — continuing a long period of low inflation that appears to be coming to an end under Biden, as supply chain problems and other factors drive up costs.

The CPI rose an average of 1.9% each year of the Trump presidency (measured as the 12-month change ending each January), according to the Bureau of Labor Statistics. That was about the same as the average under Obama (1.8%) and below the average of 2.4% during each of George W. Bush’s years.

By contrast, CPI was up 5.3% in August compared to a year ago. Federal Reserve Chairman Jerome Powell said at a panel discussion in late September that he expected inflation pressures to continue into 2022.

Wages — Meanwhile, paychecks grew faster than prices during Trump’s tenure.

The average weekly earnings of all private-sector workers, in “real” (inflation-adjusted) terms, rose 8.7% in Trump’s four years. Wages for rank-and-file production and nonsupervisory workers — who make up 81% of all private-sector workers — went up 9.8% under Trump.

The gains extended a trend that started after the 2007-2009 recession. During the Obama years, real weekly earnings rose 4.2% for all workers, and 4% for rank-and-file.

https://www.factcheck.org/2021/10/trumps-final-numbers/

I’m no economist. But I do think there is a delicate balance when it comes to the economy. Everybody having more money paired with low interest rates. Combined with global pandemic, massive strains on supply chains, and massive government give aways. Sure sounds like a recipe for hyper inflation. It’s almost like that is exactly what happened.
Reply/Quote
(01-26-2024, 09:41 PM)NATI BENGALS Wrote: I’m no economist. But I do think there is a delicate balance when it comes to the economy. Everybody having more money paired with low interest rates. Combined with global pandemic, massive strains on supply chains, and massive government give aways. Sure sounds like a recipe for hyper inflation. It’s almost like that is exactly what happened.

My point is simple during Trump's 4 years his policies kept inflation low, around 5% for 4 years and he increased wage growth. In contrast due to Biden energy policies (we have to buy dirt oil from countries in the middle east) of attempting to eliminate fossil fuel due to climate change from day 1 in office like eliminating an approved pipeline caused inflation to spike. Everything we buy is impacted by the price of gasoline.

Biden has increased inflation in 3 years almost 18%, Trump increased inflation only 5% in 4 years. Huge difference and as I said can be tied directly to Biden versus Trump economic policies. Biden's wages net negative with wages have resulted with the avrerage family losing $11,000 a year since Biden took office. The blame game won't work for those lower income and middle class (some middle class are now lower income) voters who are felling the pain every day, every time they fill up their gas tank, buy their groceries and pay their rent, all things that were better for them under Trump.

The poor inflation under Biden has called the feds to raise interest rates. Credit card debt is spiraling out of control all due to Biden's economic policies. Look around, Democrats are telling Biden to stop the nonsense Bidenomics is working. Democrats are telling Biden his immigration policies are hurting american citizens financially as more help is given to illegal immigrants than to the people in their community in large cities like New York and Chicago.

I have said it before, you can't market yourself out of a bad product, Bidenomics is a bad product and voters feel it every day.

Reply/Quote
(01-27-2024, 12:37 PM)Luvnit2 Wrote: My point is simple during Trump's 4 years his policies kept inflation low, around 5% for 4 years and he increased wage growth. In contrast due to Biden energy policies (we have to buy dirt oil from countries in the middle east) of attempting to eliminate fossil fuel due to climate change from day 1 in office like eliminating an approved pipeline caused inflation to spike. Everything we buy is impacted by the price of gasoline.

Biden has increased inflation in 3 years almost 18%, Trump increased inflation only 5% in 4 years. Huge difference and as I said can be tied directly to Biden versus Trump economic policies. Biden's wages net negative with wages have resulted with the avrerage family losing $11,000 a year since Biden took office. The blame game won't work for those lower income and middle class (some middle class are now lower income) voters who are felling the pain every day, every time they fill up their gas tank, buy their groceries and pay their rent, all things that were better for them under Trump.

The poor inflation under Biden has called the feds to raise interest rates. Credit card debt is spiraling out of control all due to Biden's economic policies. Look around, Democrats are telling Biden to stop the nonsense Bidenomics is working. Democrats are telling Biden his immigration policies are hurting american citizens financially as more help is given to illegal immigrants than to the people in their community in large cities like New York and Chicago.

I have said it before, you can't market yourself out of a bad product, Bidenomics is a bad product and voters feel it every day.

Describe the policies of both Biden and P01135809 that did what you think they did.
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.
Reply/Quote
(01-27-2024, 12:37 PM)Luvnit2 Wrote: My point is simple during Trump's 4 years his policies kept inflation low, around 5% for 4 years and he increased wage growth. In contrast due to Biden energy policies (we have to buy dirt oil from countries in the middle east) of attempting to eliminate fossil fuel due to climate change from day 1 in office like eliminating an approved pipeline caused inflation to spike. Everything we buy is impacted by the price of gasoline.

Yes I get your point. You have been taught a series of talking points to parrot and have a tough time comprehending concepts from outside of your bubble. You are either unable or unwilling to consider the vast effects of a global pandemic and geopolitical events on our economy.

Do you think that keeping interest rates extremely low and cutting taxes during a period of economic growth can have inflationary consequences?

Do you think it’s possible interest rates being extremely low and people spending way more time than usual in their homes during a pandemic caused a lot of demand in the real estate market?
Reply/Quote
The economy does not exist in a vacuum

https://wapo.st/4bbV6sC

Falling inflation, rising growth give U.S. the world’s best recovery

Quote:The European economy, hobbled by unfamiliar weakness in Germany, is barely growing. China is struggling to recapture its sizzle. And Japan continues to disappoint.

But in the United States, it’s a different story. Here, despite lingering consumer angst over inflation, the surprisingly strong economy is outperforming all of its major trading partners.

Since 2020, the United States has powered through a once-in-a-century pandemic, the highest inflation in 40 years and fallout from two foreign wars. Now, after posting faster annual growth last year than in 2022, the U.S. economy is quashing fears of a new recession while offering lessons for future crisis-fighting.

“The U.S. has really come out of this into a place of strength and is moving forward like covid never happened,” said Claudia Sahm, a former Federal Reserve economist who now runs an eponymous consulting firm. “We earned this; it wasn’t just a fluke.”

On Friday, President Biden hailed fresh government data showing that annual inflation over the second half of 2023 fell back to the Federal Reserve’s 2 percent target. Coupled with Thursday’s news that the economy grew by 3.1 percent over the past 12 months, the Commerce Department report showed that the United States appears to have achieved an economic soft landing.

The post-pandemic recovery challenged long-standing economic beliefs, such as the idea of an inverse relationship between unemployment and inflation. (As one rose, the other was expected to fall.) Expressed in what economists call the Phillips curve, this nostrum proved nearly useless in explaining the economy’s recent behavior.

Washington’s success in reviving the economy also suggests a new approach to future downturns, one that relies more on the government’s power of the purse and less on the Federal Reserve’s control of the cost of credit.

“Putting money in people’s hands vs. moving around interest rates, which is monetary policy, fiscal policy is going to be stronger,” Sahm said. “We cannot go into the next crisis being, like, ‘Oh, the Fed’s got this.’”
Consumer spending is driving the economy: Real consumption rose by 0.5 percent in December, its fastest pace since last January. Pending home sales jumped, too. Following the flurry of good news, JPMorgan Chase economists said they raised their first-quarter growth forecast.

IBM, Visa and General Electric last week each reported earnings that topped analysts’ expectations, another sign of the economy’s continued health.

The $28 trillion U.S. economy weathered multiple shocks over the past year and returned to the growth path it was on before the pandemic. The size of the economy, adjusted for inflation, regained its pre-pandemic peak in early 2021. Through the end of September, it was more than 7 percent larger than before the pandemic. That was more than twice Japan’s gain and far better than Germany’s anemic 0.3 percent increase, according to British Parliament data.

For most Americans, the growth paid off in the form of higher wages. Over the four years through September, the most recent comparison available, U.S. wages — after inflation — grew 2.8 percent.

Most other countries in the Group of Seven industrial democracies saw a decline, according to Treasury Department data. Italian wages sank by more than 9 percent over that period, while German workers earned 7.2 percent less than they had before the pandemic.

“The U.S. has seen a particularly strong GDP recovery and inflation has cooled sooner and more quickly than in other large, advanced economies. And the increase in real wages is unique to our country’s recovery,” Treasury Secretary Janet L. Yellen said in a Chicago speech last week.

The origins of this doom-defying performance can be traced to lawmakers’ swift response to the coronavirus pandemic in March 2020. Before the month had ended, Congress approved more than $2 trillion in help for the economy as businesses closed and 17 million Americans lost their jobs.

That was just the start of Washington’s spare-no-expense response to the worst economic crisis since the Great Depression. Congress eventually approved roughly $6 trillion to save the economy from the pandemic; Presidents Donald Trump and Biden both took administrative actions, such as a pause of student loan payments, that added another $875 billion to the rescue tab, according to the Committee for a Responsible Federal Budget.

The Fed helped by cutting borrowing costs for consumers and businesses and by buying trillions of dollars’ worth of government and mortgage-backed securities to goose the economy.

But the principal force behind today’s robust economy lies in fiscal policy, the use of government spending and taxation to boost growth. Under two presidents — one Republican and one Democrat — lawmakers opted to bathe the economy in cash to ward off the coronavirus.

All of that government spending — the stimulus checks, the loans to small businesses and the expanded unemployment benefits — added up to an astonishing 25.5 percent of gross domestic product, according to the [/url]International Monetary Fund.

Major European and Asian nations spent significantly less. In Germany, the government devoted 15.3 percent of GDP to battling the pandemic. France spent 9.6 percent and Italy 10.9 percent. Even Britain, which comes closest to American economic views, lagged far behind the United States with 19.3 percent of GDP.

“The scale of fiscal support for the U.S. economy was an order of magnitude greater than in Europe,” said Neil Shearing, chief economist for Capital Economics in London.

To be sure, the American response to the crisis was not without blemishes. Determined to avoid the policy failures that led to the anemic recovery after the 2008 financial crisis, Biden may have overcompensated.

The final burst of coronavirus relief, the $1.9 trillion American Rescue Plan in early 2021, while boosting growth, is widely regarded as having contributed to the surge in prices that lifted inflation to a 40-year high of 9.1 percent.

The rescue plan included $1,400 stimulus checks for most Americans, enhanced unemployment benefits, and aid to state and local governments. Coming on top of a separate $900 billion program in December 2020, the [url=https://www.washingtonpost.com/us-policy/2022/10/09/inflation-economy-biden-covid/?itid=lk_inline_manual_40]American Rescue Plan was responsible
 for two to four percentage points of the inflationary surge, according to several studies by economists.

Emergency help for the battered economy also pushed the national debt to a new high of $34 trillion, or more than 120 percent of annual economic output, aggravating a long-term threat to the nation’s prosperity, some economists say.

As the pandemic eased, Biden secured other legislative wins on infrastructure, semiconductor industry subsidies and clean energy projects. These were not designed as stimulus programs, but by sending additional rivers of money into the economy, they had that effect, according to Dean Baker, an economist with the Center for Economic and Policy Research.

“These began to kick in last year as the effect of the initial stimulus was waning. I realize this was largely luck, but it was incredibly good timing,” he said.

The United States benefited from free-spending, fast-moving policy. But Europe suffered from being closer to the front lines of Russia’s war on Ukraine. Before the conflict erupted in February 2022, countries such as Germany depended on Russia for much of their natural gas needs. The war caused a huge spike in prices for food, fuel and fertilizer, causing inflation in the euro area to rocket.

Europe’s response to the economic crisis generally required businesses that received government help to keep their workers on the payroll. Whereas Americans were laid off, but then aided by unemployment and stimulus checks, Europeans were kept on the job.
That spared them the uncertainty of labor market limbo but often locked them into jobs that were not needed in the post-pandemic world.

For years after the 2008 crisis, President Barack Obama — under pressure from a Republican Congress — accepted a need to reduce federal spending. That left the Fed to fight economic weakness on its own. Next time, thanks to the pandemic experience, the nation’s eyes may turn to Capitol Hill.

One lesson from the pandemic recovery is the power of the government’s ability to tax and spend, economists said. Congressional actions can affect the economy faster than the lagged impact of a change in borrowing costs and are more certain than the results of other, less conventional Fed policies designed to spur growth.

“Government, through fiscal policy, really can affect the speed of recovering from a downturn,” said former Fed economist Michael Strain, now with the American Enterprise Institute. “Now, there are a million caveats to that.”

Every dip in the economy does not require massive government intervention, and whatever programs are implemented should be well-designed and carefully policed. In the rush to release covid aid, for example, the Small Business Administration disbursed more than $200 billion in potentially fraudulent business loans and related assistance, the agency’s inspector general reported last year.

That is more than the Transportation Department’s annual budget.

Some economists see more than government policy behind the U.S. recovery. As the pandemic made millions of Americans jobless almost overnight in the spring of 2020, many responded by launching new business ventures.

That trend has continued for four years. In December, 457,316 applications for tax identification numbers were lodged with the Internal Revenue Service, compared with 314,337 in December 2019.
“I think we’re seeing something about the American spirit and the kind of economic dynamism that — for whatever reason — doesn’t exist in other high-income countries to the extent that it exists here,” Strain said. “One of the most interesting things happening in the economy right now, and over the last few years, is the big boom in entrepreneurship.”

Reply/Quote
So if P01135809 says the economy is great (because of him) does that mean republicans now have to say the economy is great?

[Image: Screenshot-2024-01-30-105438.png]

Or do they only give him credit for the good stuff and say all the bad stuff is Biden's fault?

They ARE masters of the disconnect but this will be fun to watch!
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.
Reply/Quote
(01-30-2024, 12:56 PM)GMDino Wrote: So if P01135809 says the economy is great (because of him) does that mean republicans now have to say the economy is great?

[Image: Screenshot-2024-01-30-105438.png]

Or do they only give him credit for the good stuff and say all the bad stuff is Biden's fault?

They ARE masters of the disconnect but this will be fun to watch!

lol...he is also back to claiming the employment statistics are lies

Reply/Quote
I just heard Biden referred to inflation as GREEDflation.  Checkmate.  Giving something a simple name beats all the logic and stats people don't want to understand.  Take it from me, I still call the Denver Broncos the Yoncos thanks to hearing Myron Cope sing DECK DA BRONCOS THEY'RE JUST YONCOS 40 years ago.
Reply/Quote
(01-30-2024, 04:35 PM)Nately120 Wrote: I just heard Biden referred to inflation as GREEDflation.  Checkmate.  Giving something a simple name beats all the logic and stats people don't want to understand.  Take it from me, I still call the Denver Broncos the Yoncos thanks to hearing Myron Cope sing DECK DA BRONCOS THEY'RE JUST YONCOS 40 years ago.

I seen a stat a week ago(?) where they figured out that $.56 of every dollar of inflation the last 20 years was corporate greed.

Explains how they keep posting record profits despite EvErYtHiNg BeInG mOrE eXpEnSiVe.
Our father, who art in Hell
Unhallowed, be thy name
Cursed be thy sons and daughters
Of our nemesis who are to blame
Thy kingdom come, Nema
Reply/Quote
This tells us why the lower and middle class hate Bidenomics. Biden can't market away a bad product, people are not bran washed for Trump, they just remember how their personal finances were under Trump.

Fox Business calculations found that since the start of 2021, food prices have gone up 33.7%, shelter costs went up 18.7% and energy prices increased by 32.8%. Moody’s Analytics also reported that Americans spent $211 more a month compared to the same time last year.

Overall, Americans are now paying on average$1,020 more each month compared with the same time two years ago.

Do the math, just since last year over $12,000 a year on average, obviously the lower and middle class are hurting. This is also why personal debt is higher than it has ever been in our history, add in the high interest rates and the economy is a disaster.

Reply/Quote
(01-30-2024, 04:35 PM)Nately120 Wrote: I just heard Biden referred to inflation as GREEDflation.  Checkmate.  Giving something a simple name beats all the logic and stats people don't want to understand.  Take it from me, I still call the Denver Broncos the Yoncos thanks to hearing Myron Cope sing DECK DA BRONCOS THEY'RE JUST YONCOS 40 years ago.

What did Democrats call the record low inflation under Trump?

Blame grocery stores, blame, blame, blame. The reality is excuses are not needed if the Biden economy was successful, if the Biden foreign policy was successful, if the Biden immigration policies were successful.

Many ask why do people support Trump. It is simple, we remove emotions, look at and compare the policies and their results to decide who to support. In 2024 it is simple, Biden and Trump both have a record to run on. The policies are polar opposites and so are the results for the lower and middle class.

Reply/Quote
Another blowout jobs report today. Bidenomics economy just keeps chugging along as the disaster Trump left us with gets further and further in the rearview mirror.
https://www.npr.org/2024/02/02/1228587247/jobs-labor-employers-economy-inflation-interest-rates
Record low unemployment.

I think I know where a lot of the ones who are crying about the economy are coming from.
https://finance.yahoo.com/news/financial-illiteracy-epidemic-americans-lost-130000017.html

Have a little personal responsibility? Maybe don’t put your Netflix, paramount +, Disney +, and Max monthly subscriptions on a credit card you won’t be paying off anytime soon? Don’t buy things you can’t afford?

https://www.newsweek.com/former-trump-advisor-praises-joe-biden-economy-i-was-wrong-1866232
“Former Trump economic advisor Larry Kudlow conceded that his prediction of a looming recession was wrong and admitted that the U.S. economy is doing much better than expected under President Joe Biden.”
Reply/Quote
(02-02-2024, 03:42 PM)Luvnit2 Wrote: What did Democrats call the record low inflation under Trump?

Blame grocery stores, blame, blame, blame. The reality is excuses are not needed if the Biden economy was successful, if the Biden foreign policy was successful, if the Biden immigration policies were successful.

Many ask why do people support Trump. It is simple, we remove emotions, look at and compare the policies and their results to decide who to support. In 2024 it is simple, Biden and Trump both have a record to run on. The policies are polar opposites and so are the results for the lower and middle class.

If you remove emotions, why do you always ignore the economic failures of the Trump administration?

Can you acknowledge that the economy that Trump was handed by Obama was significantly better than the one turned over to Biden from Trump?

Reply/Quote