Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Taylors best call of the Game
Zac's best call was drafting Chase.

But about the 4th and inches: It was right in front of me. Raiders shifted and put two tackles in the A gaps, angled toward the center. I thought Oh my God, there's no way he can sneak it. Those guys would have destroyed Hopkins and driven Joe's head into his stomach.
Reply/Quote
Normally I am all in on going for it with that down and distance, but I was actually happy that they decided to kick instead. And it paid dividends
Reply/Quote
(01-16-2022, 02:26 PM)Essex Johnson Wrote: To me it was kicking the field goal with 7 minutes to go , to go up 10, it was 4th and inches at the 10 and i know tempting to go for it since he has been aggressive in previous games with hopes to go up 14 or if you get stopped Titans have 90 yards to go.  Just think if they were on that last drive just down 4 instead of 7, wow..  

Great decision ZT.

I agree. The only thing I would have done differently is Joe said if he got the right look he was going to snap it, but he didn't so he called the timeout and brought the kicking team on. I really think he should have done the hard count and tried to draw them offsides first.
Reply/Quote
(01-16-2022, 04:08 PM)Sled21 Wrote: I agree. The only thing I would have done differently is Joe said if he got the right look he was going to snap it, but he didn't so he called the timeout and brought the kicking team on. I really think he should have done the hard count and tried to draw them offsides first.

That’s right in the head set Zac told him if the QB sneak was there take it if they got the right look.
Reply/Quote