• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Egg
Egg.

Laid an egg out there tonight.

What else can be said?

Flat.

Team was flatter than the Salt Flats.

Joseph.

I literally hate watching him play against us.

Eifert.

Slap some glue on that boy's hands please.

It's not the end of the world, I know. But it still sucks. Playing down to a punk team on MNF. Freakin' miserable.
[Image: 416686247_404249095282684_84217049823664...e=659A7198]
Reply/Quote
The Bengals tonight? *long fart*
Reply/Quote
Win next week and it's all good.
Reply/Quote
Exposed...

Is this the describe the loss in one word game?
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Quote:"Success doesn’t mean every single move they make is good" ~ Anonymous 
"Let not the dumb have to educate" ~ jj22
Reply/Quote
Third straight week the defense held the opponents to 10 points. Not too shabby there.

Hue and the offense lost this one. And special teams weren't so special tonight......from a 22 yard punt to next to nothing on returns. Terrible field position most of the night also.

So we got knocked off the horse. I can't worry that much about it unless we don't get back on it, and have a really good game next Sunday. I think that's when we'll know what we really have.
Some say you can place your ear next to his, and hear the ocean ....

[Image: 6QSgU8D.gif?1]
Reply/Quote
This was a good defense we faced tonight. A good defense will make the other offense appear flat and out-of-synch... just the way our offense appeared. I suppose their D should thump their chests a little. They succeeded in throwing our offensive timing off all night.

In the end, I think that is the bottom line of tonight's game.

Although, it especially sucks that the telecast I had to watch had a bunch of commentators who spent the whole game espousing the virtues of the Texans. Not a good word for the Bengals all night. F*** them and the horses they rode in on, IMO.
[Image: 416686247_404249095282684_84217049823664...e=659A7198]
Reply/Quote
(11-17-2015, 02:03 AM)Bengalzona Wrote: This was a good defense we faced tonight. A good defense will make the other offense appear flat and out-of-synch... just the way our offense appeared. I suppose their D should thump their chests a little. They succeeded in throwing our offensive timing off all night.

Although, it especially sucks that the telecast I had to watch had a bunch of commentators who spent the whole game espousing the virtues of the Texans. Not a good word for the Bengals all night. F*** them and the horses they rode in on, IMO.

The game I saw featured the offense from the very first play of the game not being able to get a play off without self imploding penalties.  I'd really like to know how many games this year have started with a Hill running play that was called back for holding.  Because they have that play to start the game down very well - I've seen it a number of times.  

And yes, Dalton didn't have a good game, but even when he did throw the ball well, others weren't catching it either.  It was an entire team fail.  It happens some times.  It's ugly when it does.  They most likely become underdogs with Arizona and put up over 40 points - hard to explain that kind of stuff.
[Image: d1id.png]
Reply/Quote
That was the Texans best shot I would imagine. We played our worst game. Only lost by 4. Not desirable but certainly not going to ruin our season!
Reply/Quote
(11-17-2015, 02:03 AM)Bengalzona Wrote: Although, it especially sucks that the telecast I had to watch had a bunch of commentators who spent the whole game espousing the virtues of the Texans. Not a good word for the Bengals all night. F*** them and the horses they rode in on, IMO.

They were talking up Dalton and the Bengals in the pre-game.  Unfortunately, the game had to start.
Reply/Quote
(11-17-2015, 02:03 AM)Bengalzona Wrote: This was a good defense we faced tonight. A good defense will make the other offense appear flat and out-of-synch... just the way our offense appeared. I suppose their D should thump their chests a little. They succeeded in throwing our offensive timing off all night.

Yes, credit is due to the Texans defense. Great plan and execution. BUT we contributed to their success mightily with penalties and drops. And there were some 'human turnstile' moments from our O-Line, all of which should provide meaningful teaching moments for the coaches this week. We played hard, just not very smart. I don't expect to see that happen again, not like this anyway. 
Some say you can place your ear next to his, and hear the ocean ....

[Image: 6QSgU8D.gif?1]
Reply/Quote
[Image: 10154598.jpg]
Reply/Quote
you forgot Cute Hue's Magical Mystery Formations!
Reply/Quote