Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Eifert

Lends some credence to my theory that Eifert has been more hurt than the Bengals were letting on, hence his use as a decoy/struggle to get open. (Still doesn't explain why he stepped out of bounds, though.)

[Image: jamarr-chase.gif]
Reply/Quote
It's time to move on from Eifert if he's injured a lot this year. The ship has sailed on thinking he'll be healthy.
Reply/Quote
Regardless of what happens with Eifert contract wise, we have to have another TE on the roster that can play without too much of a drop off. Personally, I'd let Eifert walk, but injuries to TE's seem to be envogue in the NFL this year.
Reply/Quote
Mr Glass hurt.. I'm stunned.
Reply/Quote
WTF happened now? Sure as hell didnt get hurt scoring a TD!

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(09-18-2017, 02:28 PM)HarleyDog Wrote: WTF happened now? Sure as hell didnt get hurt scoring a TD!

He's been dealing with knee tendonitis the whole preseason/season, though they've been pretty quiet about it.

The back is new-ish. He had back surgery in the offseason, but supposedly he was fine and fully recovered from it. So presumably it's a new back thing.

[Image: jamarr-chase.gif]
Reply/Quote
Once again, why we don't resign him and let him walk........we have had bad luck with our last 2 TE first round picks...

Jermaine "False Start" Gresham

Tyler "Often Hurt" Eifert

In addition to OL, looks like we will need a TE in next years draft...
"We have been sentenced to life in the prison that is a Bengals fan and we are going to serve out our time"
Reply/Quote
In other words, water is wet. Same with Gronk. It's a shame they're so young to have their bodies falling apart.
Reply/Quote
If the Bengals think they can depend on Eifert anymore to be healthy they're crazy. We need to go about our business as if we are searching for a starting TE even if we do keep Eifert after this season. If he is healthy great but you cannot bank on him being available.
Reply/Quote
Tyler Eifert has supported the military and their honor since the preseason, wearing cleats with military logos and former military members etc... Now suddenly, out of nowhere, he's "injured" again. With all the talk of mutiny in the locker room I can't help but wonder just how "injured" he really is. Could it be he has no intention of re-signing and wants to save himself for his next team? Or could it be that maybe... Just maybe... His pal Kaepernick, the man who goes against everything he stands for, could be joining the team soon #conspiracy??  Hmm

Sarcasm

Honestly, im not surprised. He took a vicious shot on Thursday and I had a feeling he was injured from it. What a sad story Eifert is turning into. All the talent in the world and he's constantly hampered with injuries. I think it's very likely he's done in Cincy after this season. He'll probably never reach his full potential but if he can ever find a way to stay healthy... He may have a few good years left
Reply/Quote
Knew this was coming. They were working on him on the sideline towards the end of the game after he took a shot from J.Jo.
Reply/Quote
I did see him getting stretched out on the sideline late in the game. Looked like the stretching guys get with back spasms.
Reply/Quote
(09-18-2017, 02:32 PM)TheLeonardLeap Wrote: He's been dealing with knee tendonitis the whole preseason/season, though they've been pretty quiet about it.

The back is new-ish. He had back surgery in the offseason, but supposedly he was fine and fully recovered from it. So presumably it's a new back thing.

Trying to think of the last time I heard someone say "I used to have a bad back... It's better now though.". They can't give this guy an extension.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
Does this really surprise anyone?
Reply/Quote
Just another in a ridiculously long line of Bengal "what could have beens."

I believe we are the undisputed king of these.
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.” ― Albert Einstein

http://www.reverbnation.com/leftyohio  singersongwriterrocknroll

Reply/Quote
(09-18-2017, 02:44 PM)snowy Wrote: In other words, water is wet. Same with Gronk. It's a shame they're so young to have their bodies falling apart.

It's the same with Gronk except it's way different because he isn't hurt nearly as much as Eifert.  When are we going to stop pulling the "Gronk is injured, too" rabbit out of the hat on this one?
Reply/Quote
(09-18-2017, 02:28 PM)HarleyDog Wrote: WTF happened now? Sure as hell didnt get hurt scoring a TD!

He stepped on a caterpillar during the game Ninja .
Reply/Quote
[Image: tenor.gif]
Zac Taylor 2019-2020: 6 total wins
Zac Taylor 2021-2022: Double-digit wins each season, plus 5 postseason wins
Patience has paid off!

Sorry for Party Rocking!

Reply/Quote
Blow this team up on offense, starting with Mr. Glass. If AJ wants to stay, it would be a dumb move. When the Browns look better than you, you've got problems. All new coaching staff, and start over.
[Image: 43325991030_4d39723a8f.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(09-18-2017, 08:18 PM)reuben.ahmed Wrote: Blow this team up on offense, starting with Mr. Glass. If AJ wants to stay, it would be a dumb move. When the Browns look better than you, you've got problems. All new coaching staff, and start over.

Don't need to go that far. If you look across the league, most good teams have three main weapons. The Bengals tried to have too many. Just let Eifert walk and focus on Green, Mixon, and Ross (yes, he needs to stay healthy first obvs). Boyd, Core, Malone, Kroft, Uzomah, and Hewitt are just fine complimentary pieces.

Invest any open money toward paying for 1-2 top notch OL and draft another 1-2 early and I believe you'll see this offense improve a lot.
Zac Taylor 2019-2020: 6 total wins
Zac Taylor 2021-2022: Double-digit wins each season, plus 5 postseason wins
Patience has paid off!

Sorry for Party Rocking!

Reply/Quote