Yee
37.50%
9 37.50%
Total 24 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Eifert >>>>> Gronk
(11-06-2015, 02:02 AM)treee Wrote: I can respect that viewpoint. He's still got a lot of football left to be played and no one is denying that. The thing to get excited is that we have no clue what his ceiling at this point in time which is something a lot of fans don't get to say.

It really is exciting to watch. Seeing Eifert dominate like this is like watching Palmer in '05, Chad in '02, AJ in '11 or Atkins in '12. We're seeing a young guy who is becoming elite.

It feels like Dalton and Dunlap are making their cases as well. This team finally feels like a true Super Bowl contender. 
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote
The poll question is "Is Eifert Good?"? Well, that's kind of a no-brainer.
LFG  

[Image: oyb7yuz66nd81.jpg]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
No, sorry.

Eifert had a great game and has had a great season. He is definitely the second best in the league in this season. But he is not quite Gronk... yet.

Give it another year or two and you might have my vote.
Reply/Quote
(11-06-2015, 02:00 AM)grampahol Wrote: My gf said Andy should be made to have black stripes put in his hair ..

I recall people saying this exact thing 3 seconds after we drafted him.  Alas, it has yet to come to pass.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
[Image: 200x200.rf]
Reply/Quote
Eifert is better.

He plays for the Bengals! Wink
Reply/Quote