Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Eifert Hurt... Again.
(11-16-2016, 11:08 PM)Trademark Wrote: Don't forget we barely beat the Dolphins lol

Yeah, but "barely" beating them is still better that Shitsburgh did against them..... Hilarious
Reply/Quote
Ehh, he is fine, this is probably just resting soreness, if not I would like to direct him to the ladies room with 50 cents to purchase a item he needs.
Reply/Quote
Where this team is right now (dumpster fire) I'm not even sure it matters if he's out AGAIN !

Sorry but I'm ready for this team to get to the end of this sad season and move on from ML. Doesn't hurt to dream does it ?
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Eifert put in a full practice today and was never in question of missing more time.
Reply/Quote
Tyler Imhurt
Reply/Quote
(11-16-2016, 10:49 PM)TSwigZ Wrote: We beat the winless browns the god awful jets and a Dolphins team that at the time was on par with the browns our team is garbage to say the least such a waste of talent and it all goes on MB and Lewis but nothing will change

Listening to Lance to night and a little while ago he mentioned that there are only four teams in the NFL with less wins than us.  And yet we're still in playoff contention.  Unbelievable.
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
I'm really hoping he's okay and ready to go so he can be targeted once the entire game.

Hell, maybe he will get thrown to twice or MAYBE three times Sunday. I know, I know, I should pump the brakes a bit.
Reply/Quote
(11-17-2016, 05:46 PM)CageTheBengal Wrote: Eifert put in a full practice today and was never in question of missing more time.

Yeah, had no idea what the severity was, but last time they said it was a minor issue with him, it became 8 months. So I wasn't prepared to be optimistic with him.

[Image: jamarr-chase.gif]
Reply/Quote
(11-16-2016, 08:16 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: Top 10 draft pick looking more and more likely.  Who will they waste this one on?

Another DB.  Hilarious
Reply/Quote
Who cares its not like he is utilized anyways. One huge play in the early going and he has 2 targets the rest of the game. He's non-existent due to OC effect.
Reply/Quote
(11-18-2016, 12:02 AM)thompson19osu Wrote: Who cares its not like he is utilized anyways. One huge play in the early going and he has 2 targets the rest of the game. He's non-existent due to OC effect.

I didn't get to watch it, but didn't he have a big game in London? 

Also, if he catches the TD pass that went thru his hands against the Giants we win the game. This offense is only as good as AJ and Eifert can take us. 

Reply/Quote
(11-16-2016, 08:16 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: Top 10 draft pick looking more and more likely.  Who will they waste this one on?

I hear the Bengals' scout(s) are eyeing up Regginald J. Injuredcorner IV outta Bust State.

Zing...I'm funny.
Reply/Quote
Cinderella's glass slipper was 10 times more durable the Tyler has been.

The water tastes funny when you're far from your home,
yet it's only the thirsty that hunger to roam. 
          Roam the Jungle !
Reply/Quote
Y'all need to lay off of Fisher. The guy was drafted in the 2nd round to play this important role as 3rd string tackle/5th string TE, and he's doing a fine job with it.
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote
(11-17-2016, 09:41 PM)JumboTron Wrote: I'm really hoping he's okay and ready to go so he can be targeted once the entire game.

Hell, maybe he will get thrown to twice or MAYBE three times Sunday.  I know, I know, I should pump the brakes a bit.

Yep, the National Fixed League has almost every team within a game of .500, yet viewership is down and IMHO would be almost nonexistent if not for fantasy and gambling.

It would be nice, for a change, for the Bengals to edge their way in to the playoffs with everyone expecting nothing of them, and then make a run.

However, this team needs to find a way to play defense.  They haven't done it all year, and they simply can't outscore people.  
Reply/Quote