Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Eifert NFL Network's #50 Fantasy Draft Target
(07-15-2016, 11:48 AM)XenoMorph Wrote: TEs in fantasy football are tough to gage...  there is generally about 4 that will consistently generate points.    so I tend not to wait long to grab one or Two as we allow TEs in the flex as well

Ah, see, we only allow RB/WR in ours. If two TEs were allowed in the flex, I might consider getting at least one TE higher because if you allow two, people tend to try to horde the few good ones so nobody else can have one. Lol.. . If you fall into two good TEs in the draft, that'd be nice, but I generally aim to fill my flex spot with a RB if I can manage a good third one.

[Image: jamarr-chase.gif]
Reply/Quote
Good ol' fantasy football. I recall a number of years ago we talked my ol' man into playing for the first time and being in our league. Draft day arrives and he spends his top 2 picks on Tom Brady and the #1 defense in the NFL. He then asks why everyone else is drafting a bunch of running backs. My friend explains that running backs are the most important players in fantasy football and he simply couldn't believe it.

He couldn't wrap his head around the idea that having the best QB and best defense in the NFL wasn't a rock-solid plan, and I had to agree with him. Memories.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote