Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Eifert OUT
(12-27-2015, 11:11 AM)Daddy-O Wrote: Not a bad idea to have Mitchell suspended as long as Eifert is out.

Maybe the NFL should adopt a policy for players who have a history of delivering helmet to helmet hits on defenseless players?  If they're repeat offenders they not only get slapped with fines but also suspended for X amount of games.  Or, to your point they must also sit out while the player rehabbing is out.  Not a bad idea.

Still not enough for a punk like Mitchell.  Eifert is way more valuable to his team than Mitchell to the Steelers.  My guess is the karma will catch up to this guy.  I just hope for his sake it's not a crippling injury from leading with his head - that can be extremely dangerous for defensive players.

That is a pretty good idea and I'd love to see it.  Some of these guys might learn then.  But, then again maybe not.  Either way if they have to sit out for as long as the guys they injure, they might be out a while and won't be able to hurt anyone else.

As much as I would love to see Eifert out there playing this week and next, I won't mind if he sits out the last two games so we have him for the playoffs.
[Image: PApinhead-Sig-1_2.png]

Sig compliments of ExtraRadiohead
Reply/Quote
(12-26-2015, 10:58 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: Jordan Reed? He's tearing it up this year. Ballin' against the Eagles tonight.

Yeah. I know. He also missed 12 games over the previous 2 seasons.
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote
(12-27-2015, 11:18 AM)PApinhead Wrote: That is a pretty good idea and I'd love to see it.  Some of these guys might learn then.  But, then again maybe not.  Either way if they have to sit out for as long as the guys they injure, they might be out a while and won't be able to hurt anyone else.

As much as I would love to see Eifert out there playing this week and next, I won't mind if he sits out the last two games so we have him for the playoffs.

I mentioned this a week or so ago as a way of leveling the playing field when injuring someone as a result of a personal foul, similar to the college targeting rule.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(12-27-2015, 04:57 PM)Shake n Blake Wrote: Yeah. I know. He also missed 12 games over the previous 2 seasons.

Oh yeah. He was an injury waiting to happen. So many times i'd look to, or actually pick him up for a spot start, and get nothing.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(12-27-2015, 05:12 PM)jfkbengals Wrote: I mentioned this a week or so ago as a way of leveling the playing field when injuring someone as a result of a personal foul, similar to the college targeting rule.

Yeah, I'd love to see it, but I doubt the NFL would do that.  Who knows, maybe some time down the road?
[Image: PApinhead-Sig-1_2.png]

Sig compliments of ExtraRadiohead
Reply/Quote