Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Eifert Practicing For The First Time Since Playoffs
Rejoice. Tiger

Still a few weeks away though.
Reply/Quote
(09-21-2016, 01:23 PM)CageTheBengal Wrote: Rejoice. Tiger

I hope he's back for Week 5 against the Cowboys. If not, Patriots for sure.
Zac Taylor 2019-2020: 6 total wins
Zac Taylor 2021-2022: Double-digit wins each season, plus 5 postseason wins
Patience has paid off!

Sorry for Party Rocking!

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(09-21-2016, 01:23 PM)CageTheBengal Wrote: Rejoice. Tiger

Just a tidbit for those who wanted Eifert on IR, once on IR could not have practiced until minimum of week 6 I believe (since he had no practice in 2016).

Hopefully this means we get him back for week 5 after the 10 day break against the Cowboys and he will have 3 weeks to be ready to go much like training camp for him next few weeks.
Free Agency ain't over until it is over. 

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
Reply/Quote
He'll reaggrivate it and be gone for the year by this time next week. Because **** all of us.
Our father, who art in Hell
Unhallowed, be thy name
Cursed be thy sons and daughters
Of our nemesis who are to blame
Thy kingdom come, Nema
Reply/Quote
Really need him back. Red zone offense is not doing well
Reply/Quote
(09-21-2016, 02:03 PM)Ricky Spanish Wrote: Really need him back.  Red zone offense is not doing well

Eifert could definately help it, but I am not convinced some of that isn't on Kenny Z. 1st and Goal from the 1 and you can't get a TD? It doesn't take Eifert to throw Peko in the backfield as a lead blocker, Fisher as an eligible 6th lineman, and just run it 3 times in a row in the rain.

[Image: jamarr-chase.gif]
Reply/Quote
Pop the corks! Championship, here we come! Ninja

Seriously, no need to get overly excited just yet. Will still likely be several weeks before Eiftert is in full-go condition, and a week or two after that to be in "football shape".

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
My guess is that we see him back for the New England game.
[Image: s4ed9rgnqb251.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(09-21-2016, 02:12 PM)TheLeonardLeap Wrote: Eifert could definately help it, but I am not convinced some of that isn't on Kenny Z. 1st and Goal from the 1 and you can't get a TD? It doesn't take Eifert to throw Peko in the backfield as a lead blocker, Fisher as an eligible 6th lineman, and just run it 3 times in a row in the rain.

Yeah I was really scratching my head on that one. We ran it once on first and goal with Hill and then turned away from it when it didn't look pretty. It felt that way the whole game were if the run game didn't look pretty we just said screw it and passed all day. On the other hand though our o-line looks like crap in run blocking but it takes patience and you wanna ware that defense down. I think it just became really predictable.
Reply/Quote
(09-21-2016, 02:12 PM)TheLeonardLeap Wrote: Eifert could definately help it, but I am not convinced some of that isn't on Kenny Z. 1st and Goal from the 1 and you can't get a TD? It doesn't take Eifert to throw Peko in the backfield as a lead blocker, Fisher as an eligible 6th lineman, and just run it 3 times in a row in the rain.

If you have a "power" back and still cannot go big across the line to get a yard, you have problems.  Bring in Peko, quarterback sneak, fade to Green... I felt like there were many possibilities left unexplored. 
Reply/Quote
Nope, not listening to any hope nor hype until he's on the field.
Reply/Quote
I just saw this headline on Facebook and assumed it meant that he was ready to go........ should have known better Sad

It is good news, though, and at least he's on his way to full recovery ThumbsUp

With our luck, I wouldn't have been surprised with "original diagnosis on Eifert was wrong, so they treated him incorrectly, and now he'll never walk again."
Reply/Quote
Sweet !
Reply/Quote
His got his cereal launched, so now it's time to go back to work ThumbsUp
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
A long way out....but good news nonetheless.

"Better send those refunds..."

Reply/Quote
Great news.. im thinking Dallas game he will be playing
Reply/Quote
I'm hoping for him to come back in week 4, but I'm expecting him to be back week 6.
Reply/Quote
(09-21-2016, 08:34 PM)Wyche Wrote: A long way out....but good news nonetheless.

How do you know? I understand he may not be at full strength or football shape, but he could be available for 10 to 15 plays a game fairly quickly. I would take him on the field for 3rd down only or in the redzone until he is 100%.
Free Agency ain't over until it is over. 

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
Reply/Quote
(09-21-2016, 08:15 PM)Awful Llama Wrote: His got his cereal launched, so now it's time to go back to work  ThumbsUp

This , lol ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

But what great news, now praying for no setbacks.  

The water tastes funny when you're far from your home,
yet it's only the thirsty that hunger to roam. 
          Roam the Jungle !
Reply/Quote