Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Eifert & Ross...how many starts this yr..?
Seems when Eifert's on the field our offense does a lot better.....but I am always afraid when he's tackled he's going to get up limping....then go out...for several games….
& after last year, Ross HAS TO  prove he can stay healthy & start...& stay on the field....

so i'd like ya'lls guess on how many games they will BOTH START...

i'll say Eifert will start in 12 games....will not play in 4 b/c of injury...
i'll say Ross will start in… all 16 games....
& imo, both will put up nice numbers...
but if our O-line does an excellent job blocking,
 they will both have monster years....
Reply/Quote
I'll be surprised if Eifert is in more than half our games. Ross ? I'm not ready to count him among the walking wounded just yet. He'll be around.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(07-17-2018, 09:19 PM)bengalfan74 Wrote: I'll be surprised if Eifert is in more than half our games. Ross ? I'm not ready to count him among the walking wounded just yet. He'll be around.
This^^^^
Reply/Quote
(07-17-2018, 08:02 PM)Steve Wrote: Seems when Eifert's on the field our offense does a lot better.....but I am always afraid when he's tackled he's going to get up limping....then go out...for several games….
& after last year, Ross HAS TO  prove he can stay healthy & start...& stay on the field....

I won't venture to make a guess because it would be a pure guess. That's the amount of confidence I have in these guys staying healthy, which is very little.

I will say that Eifert and Ross will not have 16 starts each. I'm pretty confident in that.

Reply/Quote
All of them....
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
Ross- 19 starts

Eifert- 9 starts...betting he isn't ready until week 10, but then lights it up and is 100% going in to the playoffs. Guys like Kroft, Uzomah, and Hewitt need to step it up this year until he is back.
Reply/Quote
8 starts between both of them.
Reply/Quote
Barring new injury, Ross should be good to go. Eifert, it depends on how well his surgery did and how he can take a hit. He will either play in very few games, if any, if it's not going to be strong enough, or all of them if the surgery healed. I don't see an 8 game season for him, it will either be 1 or 2 or 16....
Reply/Quote
Eifert 7-9 games
Ross 14
Reply/Quote
(07-18-2018, 02:16 AM)jason Wrote: All of them....

Eifert... 16 games? I hope so, but highly highly unlikely
Reply/Quote
(07-17-2018, 09:19 PM)bengalfan74 Wrote: I'll be surprised if Eifert is in more than half our games. Ross ? I'm not ready to count him among the walking wounded just yet. He'll be around.

Pretty much what I came to say.....I see Eifert playing about 6, maybe.  Ross should be healed up and good to go.

"Better send those refunds..."

Reply/Quote
(07-18-2018, 10:22 AM)Wyche Wrote: Pretty much what I came to say.....I see Eifert playing about 6, maybe.  Ross should be healed up and good to go.

This sounds about right.  I just hope we get some decent productivity out of them when they're out there, or it won't matter how many games they both play.
[Image: DC42UUb.png]
Reply/Quote
(07-18-2018, 10:22 AM)Wyche Wrote: Pretty much what I came to say.....I see Eifert playing about 6, maybe.  Ross should be healed up and good to go.

Is/was eifert able to work out with his recent injuries other than just rehab? I dont know much about his latest injury but i am assuming you cant do much lifting with a back injury. 
Reply/Quote
I say less than 16 starts between them.
Eifert is cracked glass, and I just don’t see Ross holding up (hope I’m wrong on that one).
Reply/Quote
Start or play? Ross might not start the first few weeks but I think he plays in 14 games. Eifert 6.
Reply/Quote
I think they start out slow with Eifert, a few plays till they know how things shake out with his back. Probably don't see Ross STARTING right away but he will by game 4. So my answer is, they both play in all the games but Eifert will start 8 and Ross 15 games....
Reply/Quote
(07-17-2018, 08:02 PM)Steve Wrote: Seems when Eifert's on the field our offense does a lot better.....but I am always afraid when he's tackled he's going to get up limping....then go out...for several games….

Well starting only means that they are in for the First Offensive play of the Bengals for the Game.

So Ross I put around 6 with at least 16 games played
Eifert  Probly 8-10 With  at least 14 games played

big difference in asking how many starts and how many games played.
Reply/Quote
Hey, lets hope for 16 out of each, right?

ThumbsUp
Reply/Quote
(07-18-2018, 01:10 PM)XenoMorph Wrote: Well starting only means that they are in for the First Offensive play of the Bengals for the Game.

So Ross I put around 6 with at least 16 games played
Eifert  Probly 8-10 With  at least 14 games played

big difference in asking how many starts and how many games played.
i was assuming ross would be a starter...get a lot of reps....
but I know there's a rotation....but after reconsidering, I bet he doesn't start per se....& that's fine....we have a lot of fine WR's....

but I hope he's targeted at least 7 times per game....even if it's just a screen, slant route or a shovel pass....
& befor he takes a big hit I hope he just slides....get up for another play....don't fight for an extra yard....not worth it....
Reply/Quote
(07-18-2018, 01:26 PM)Benton Wrote: Hey, lets hope for 16 out of each, right?

ThumbsUp

i'm a pretty optimistic fan but, even I couldn't go that far....haha

I said 12 & 16
Reply/Quote