Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Eifert & Ross...how many starts this yr..?
(07-18-2018, 11:16 AM)TheUberHuber Wrote: Is/was eifert able to work out with his recent injuries other than just rehab? I dont know much about his latest injury but i am assuming you cant do much lifting with a back injury. 

Best I remember, he was working out a little on the sidelines during the last bit of OTAs.  Someone may need to verify I'm right on that.

"Better send those refunds..."

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Eifert could end up on PUP IIRC, so I’ll say 10 games for him (including playoff game(s)). I think we see Ross for about 12-14. For games they both play in together, I’d guess about 6-8.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Zac Taylor 2019-2020: 6 total wins
Zac Taylor 2021-2022: Double-digit wins each season, plus 5 postseason wins
Patience has paid off!

Sorry for Party Rocking!

Reply/Quote
From the latest report I think he's finished. If he does play, I think the first solid hit and he's finished.
Reply/Quote
I don't think Eifert plays a down this year. It's a shame.
[Image: maXCb2f.jpg]
-Paul Brown
“When you win, say nothing. When you lose, say less.”

My album "Dragon"
https://www.humbert-lardinois.com/

Reply/Quote
(07-18-2018, 07:57 AM)SHRacerX Wrote: Ross- 19 starts

Eifert- 9 starts...betting he isn't ready until week 10, but then lights it up and is 100% going in to the playoffs.  Guys like Kroft, Uzomah, and Hewitt need to step it up this year until he is back.

19 starts? We'd have to reach the SB and he'd have to a week one starter. While I don't know if we reach the SB or not, I am fairly certain Ross won't start week 1.

Reply/Quote