Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Eifert Update
Arizona is looking for anything at RB. They have a tough as nails TE that maybe we could trade Hill for.

As to Eifert's career. I would look at playing WR only if I came back if I were him
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Have the surgery & retire before you are crippled permanently. Damn shame.
Reply/Quote
(10-11-2017, 08:13 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Arizona is looking for anything at RB. They have a tough as nails TE that maybe we could trade Hill for.

As to Eifert's career. I would look at playing WR only if I came back if I were him

Didnt they just trade for Adrian Peterson? Very Cheap too a conditional 6th round pick...
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

Reply/Quote
(10-11-2017, 08:20 PM)Synric Wrote: Didnt they just trade for Adrian Peterson? Very Cheap too...

Yeah, but there's a very good chance he is all washed up. 

Reply/Quote
(10-11-2017, 06:34 PM)NATI BENGALS Wrote: I dont know which position is rougher on NFL players TE or RB.

TE. Easily. These guys are asked to block 300lb men, and go over the middle and make the toughest catches. 

Reply/Quote
(10-11-2017, 08:22 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Yeah, but there's a very good chance he is all washed up. 

I doubt they trade for a second running back in thr same week. Plus giving up Gresham whom I think you were hinting at...
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

Reply/Quote
Yeah if I'm Eifert I'm calling it a career. As we've seen with other athletes recently, many are making their long term health a bigger priority. For me I'd rather get out with my health and live the last 60ish years of my life in relative comfort.
Reply/Quote
I would have to agree with the majority here that this spells the end of days for Eifert. If not by his own choice after the surgery, I really can't see much of a market for a guy who can't stay healthy and play.

Really makes the first round pick of Ross look even worse now, between them both being injured and the potential replacement of Howard being available. Have to hope Kroft and Uzomah can fill the void this season, and perhaps Shreck helps out next year.

Be interesting to see who gets added to the roster when he goes to IR since there is already 3 TE's on the 53.

[Image: bengals08-1-800small.jpg]

Reply/Quote
Update.... Done for the year. Release him already.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
(10-11-2017, 08:23 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote:  
TE. Easily. These guys are asked to block 300lb men, and go over the middle and make the toughest catches. 

They get t'd off on like no other position.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
He opted for surgery
https://twitter.com/JAKEAKAJ24
J24

Jessie Bates left the Bengals and that makes me sad!
Reply/Quote
(10-11-2017, 09:39 PM)jason Wrote: Update.... Done for the year. Release him already.

http://www.sportingnews.com/nfl/news/bengals-tyler-eifert-contemplating-back-surgery/w9uy7ixtu5b91mc8vlq0e9gn9

Reply/Quote
'Out for a couple of weeks' in Bengalese means 'Out for the Season.
Reply/Quote
It's official: He's done. In more ways than one.

What a tragic f***ing waste. Also sad that with his last TD catch as a Bengal, he went out of bounds first Whatever
Reply/Quote
Not that I'm disappointed in Kroft but is there a good TE in the draft we might be able to target?
[Image: Zu8AdZv.png?1]
Deceitful, two-faced she-woman. Never trust a female, Delmar, remember that one simple precept and your time with me will not have been ill spent.

Reply/Quote
http://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/20994453/tyler-eifert-cincinnati-bengals-season-ending-back-surgery
Reply/Quote
We need to move on. Unless he comes with a cheap price tag I dont see this team resigning him.
[Image: s4ed9rgnqb251.jpg]
Reply/Quote
And our geniuses, knowing the fragility of both Tyler TE’s, eschewed OJ Howard for yet another oft-injured player in Ross.

BRILLIANT.
If you see something suspicious, say something suspicious.

Reply/Quote
Sad hopefully for this year at least Kroft stays consistent and ****** Ross returns
Who Dey!!!

Reply/Quote
It might be time to let him go
Reply/Quote