Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Eifert....already.
Not expected to play today. Would link, but I am on my phone.

[Image: jamarr-chase.gif]
Reply/Quote
(08-27-2017, 04:27 PM)TheLeonardLeap Wrote: Not expected to play today. Would link, but I am on my phone.

He has a severe hangover from watching thr fight last night. He's getting IV fluids...lol
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
He's dressed and going through warmups. Jim O said 'he's being held out to eliminate risk'.
Reply/Quote
(08-27-2017, 04:27 PM)TheLeonardLeap Wrote: Not expected to play today.

I'm not overly concerned about this. (Which usually is a bad sign.)
Reply/Quote
Yet again, people making an issue out of nothing...
[Image: Truck_1_0_1_.png]
Reply/Quote
Rumor is Eifert got hurt in the 6th round last night.
Reply/Quote
(08-27-2017, 05:04 PM)Truck_1_0_1_ Wrote: Yet again, people making an issue out of nothing...

Yep. 

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(08-27-2017, 04:38 PM)Bengalholic Wrote: He's dressed and going through warmups. Jim O said 'he's being held out to eliminate risk'.

A no-brainer I would think.  Just get the guy to the regular season healthy.  Playing him at this point in the preseason with the first game two weeks away would be of no sense to me.
Reply/Quote
Wouldn't hurt my feelings if all the starters sat.
Reply/Quote
Hate to see him get hurt in the pre-season
Reply/Quote
(08-27-2017, 05:12 PM)JumboTron Wrote: A no-brainer I would think.  Just get the guy to the regular season healthy.  Playing him at this point in the preseason with the first game two weeks away would be of no sense to me.

I think at some point you need to practice the things live against competition if you expect to do it well in real games.

Gronk played in Week 3. Meanwhile Marvin believes in going easy on tackling and heavy contact in the preseason, and they sucked at tackling week 2. They also sucked at tackling the first couple weeks of the regular season last year.

If there was no point in practice and preseason, they would have gotten rid of it. I would at least want Eifert on there for a series or two this week.

[Image: jamarr-chase.gif]
Reply/Quote
AJ green's ass should be parked right beside Eifert on the bench
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

Reply/Quote
(08-27-2017, 05:14 PM)TKUHL Wrote: Wouldn't hurt my feelings if all the starters sat.

Name all the starters:
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
(08-27-2017, 05:19 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Name all the starters:

I would sit Dalton, Green, Mixon, on the offense. Not much mercy for that line though, they need the work
Reply/Quote
(08-27-2017, 05:18 PM)Synric Wrote: AJ green's ass should be parked right beside Eifert on the bench

I totally read that as "AJ's green ass" and cracked up. But I agree with your assessment. And for what it's worth, Marvin said post-game that Eifert has "a little tendinitis." Mmmkay.
Reply/Quote
Now hearing it's tendinitis in the knee.
https://www.cincyjungle.com/platform/amp/2017/8/27/16212478/bengals-te-tyler-eifert-dealing-with-minor-tendinitis-issue

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Zac Taylor 2019-2020: 6 total wins
Zac Taylor 2021-2022: Double-digit wins each season, plus 5 postseason wins
Patience has paid off!

Sorry for Party Rocking!

Reply/Quote
(08-27-2017, 10:13 PM)ochocincos Wrote: Now hearing it's tendinitis in the knee.
https://www.cincyjungle.com/platform/amp/2017/8/27/16212478/bengals-te-tyler-eifert-dealing-with-minor-tendinitis-issue

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Is it ever minor with Eifert?
Reply/Quote
Nothing here, coaches said they would have played him in a regular season game.. he went through drills.. smart move to just sit him...
Reply/Quote
Why are people getting worked up over a player not dressing for a preseason game? I would rather Eifert not play considering how injury prone he is.
[Image: s4ed9rgnqb251.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(08-28-2017, 03:44 AM)yellowxdiscipline Wrote: Why are people getting worked up over a player not dressing for a preseason game? I would rather Eifert not play considering how injury prone he is.

Most had no concern if it was sitting just to avoid injury. But to hear about any kind of even minor health issue with Eifert gives the fans worry because it seems like there's always something health-wise that causes him to miss games.
Zac Taylor 2019-2020: 6 total wins
Zac Taylor 2021-2022: Double-digit wins each season, plus 5 postseason wins
Patience has paid off!

Sorry for Party Rocking!

Reply/Quote