Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Eifert....already.
I certainly hope that there is nothing physically wrong with Eiftert, as it was apparent that Kroft has trouble getting to the spot on timing routes.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
(08-28-2017, 09:15 AM)ochocincos Wrote: Most had no concern if it was sitting just to avoid injury. But to hear about any kind of even minor health issue with Eifert gives the fans worry because it seems like there's always something health-wise that causes him to miss games.

Indeed, you are correct.

But there isn't anything wrong with him, thus people are making something out of nothing.
[Image: Truck_1_0_1_.png]
Reply/Quote
(08-28-2017, 09:27 AM)Truck_1_0_1_ Wrote: Indeed, you are correct.

But there isn't anything wrong with him, thus people are making something out of nothing.

He had knee tendinitis. Most players you could call that nothing, but with Eifert, that could be half the season.
Reply/Quote
(08-29-2017, 02:30 PM)Yojimbo Wrote: He had knee tendinitis. Most players you could call that nothing, but with Eifert, that could be half the season.

Eifert reminds me of when Griffey Jr. was a Red. He was always hurt with something. But man, when healthy, that dude was so fun to watch play.
Zac Taylor 2019-2020: 6 total wins
Zac Taylor 2021-2022: Double-digit wins each season, plus 5 postseason wins
Patience has paid off!

Sorry for Party Rocking!

Reply/Quote
(08-29-2017, 02:37 PM)ochocincos Wrote: Eifert reminds me of when Griffey Jr. was a Red. He was always hurt with something. But man, when healthy, that dude was so fun to watch play.

Great comparison.
Reply/Quote
(08-29-2017, 02:37 PM)ochocincos Wrote: Eifert reminds me of when Griffey Jr. was a Red. He was always hurt with something. But man, when healthy, that dude was so fun to watch play.

That is really a spot on comparison.

And it was always some weird fluke injury that would take Griffey out for the entire season or half of it and then he was a little slow getting back from it and hurt himself a different way trying to protect the old injury.

Eifert needs to be wrapped in bubble wrap.

[Image: bengals08-1-800small.jpg]

Reply/Quote