We'll see how long it lasts.

Paul Dehner Jr. Verified account 
‏@pauldehnerjr
Marvin Lewis: Tyler Eifert will practice today. #Bengals
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Quote:"Success doesn’t mean every single move they make is good" ~ Anonymous 
"Let not the dumb have to educate" ~ jj22
Reply/Quote
(10-19-2016, 01:19 PM)jj22 Wrote: We'll see how long it lasts.

True, hard to have any faith in the guy coming back until he is out there come game time.
Reply/Quote
(10-19-2016, 01:20 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: True, hard to have any faith in the guy coming back until he is out there come game time.

And then we hold our breath every time he gets hit!! Say What
Reply/Quote
(10-19-2016, 01:23 PM)bengalguy71 Wrote: And then we hold our breath every time he gets hit!! Say What

Who knows if he will be a shell of his former self either.

Might have to put a brace on his back and ankle to go along with his arm.
Reply/Quote
(10-19-2016, 01:29 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: Who knows if he will be a shell of his former self either.

Might have to put a brace on his back and ankle to go along with his arm.

Wrap him up like the Michelin Man as a decoy for Boyd!!
Reply/Quote
The constant Eifert practice updates got me thinking of this:

[Image: anchorman-pandawatch-528-poster1-580x358.jpg?1434432531]
Reply/Quote
apparently they are takin some precautions this time around

[Image: 9-28-10-xos2pushups-1285716656.jpg]
“Don't give up. Don't ever give up.” - Jimmy V

Reply/Quote
5,132,872nd joke about Eifert being made of glass aside, we desperately need this guy in uniform and ready to roll. The RZ offense apparently can't function without him.
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote
(10-19-2016, 01:19 PM)jj22 Wrote: We'll see how long it lasts.

Paul Dehner Jr. Verified account 
‏@pauldehnerjr  
Marvin Lewis: Tyler Eifert will practice today. #Bengals

We NEED Eifert and Hill.....Hill has been too banged up to pound the rock the way we know he can.....and Eifert for those Touchdowns. The man can score touchdowns......So can Hill when healthy......We get Eifert and Hill back and suddenly we aren't lousy in the red zone, we are awesome in the red zone. 
1968 Bengal Fan
Reply/Quote
Was he Full Practice today? If so, the writing on the wall will be shown if he is FP tomorrow.
Reply/Quote
He was at practice just watching, that's the first step.
[Image: 43325991030_4d39723a8f.jpg]
Reply/Quote
Hope he didn't break a bone just looking at the field.
Reply/Quote
I'm hoping Eifert plays, but I'm totally expecting his first hit to look like something out of Mutant League Football............kaboom!
Reply/Quote
(10-20-2016, 12:06 AM)Gamma Ray Tan Wrote: I'm hoping Eifert plays, but I'm totally expecting his first hit to look like something out of Mutant League Football............kaboom!

I love that game!!!! Going to have to go find my old Sega just so I can play.

[Image: gfs_38963_2_9.jpg]

[Image: bengals08-1-800small.jpg]

Reply/Quote
(10-19-2016, 05:23 PM)Shake n Blake Wrote: 5,132,872nd joke about Eifert being made of glass aside, we desperately need this guy in uniform and ready to roll. The RZ offense apparently can't function without him.

FN sad, but true!! 

His being able to just get onto the field and just run a little makes the other team's D's have to account for his presence. Should help Boyd the most.

I think that when/if (good lord, I hope so) we get "ItErtzwhenEifert" (great fantasy name btw and dibs bitches...lol) back, we will begin to get a greater return on Boyd. It will help LaFell as well.

Now if PA and his boys don't pull their shit together on offense it's only going to help so much, but it should help. The three step drop stuff should be open and available for a bit anyways.
Reply/Quote
Maybe they're saving him for a high draft pick next year..
Oh well, his boy running for president just crapped the bed and isn't going to win the election.. Maybe he'll concentrate on football now.
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote