Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Eifert interview
So Tyler eifert interview on the 11th and said his ankle feels REALLY good and he starts running next week so he might be back week one also he said Andy dalton looks the sharpest he has ever seen him hoping it translates to the field and hoping eifert is out there week 1 he said he might be! Who dey!!
Reply/Quote
(08-12-2016, 08:51 AM)Jpoore Wrote: So Tyler eifert interview on the 11th and said his ankle feels REALLY good and he starts running next week so he might be back week one also he said Andy dalton looks the sharpest he has ever seen him hoping it translates to the field and hoping eifert is out there week 1 he said he might be! Who dey!!

Time will tell but this coming to fruition would be nice!

Reply/Quote
Finally some positive news.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Honestly, I am kind of glad he is missing Pre Season. The guy gets beat up, so him missing time probably doesn't hurt his production, but it does keep him from taking shots. Also I think we have have gotten to learn more about CJ Uzomah and it has me excited.
Reply/Quote

Here's the interview in its entirety.

Reply/Quote
(08-12-2016, 09:12 AM)Au165 Wrote: Honestly, I am kind of glad he is missing Pre Season. The guy gets beat up, so him missing time probably doesn't hurt his production, but it does keep him from taking shots. Also I think we have have gotten to learn more about CJ Uzomah and it has me excited.

All of this I agree with.  Saw a lot of Auburn games during CJ's senior year.  I was pretty pumped when they got him where they did in last year's draft.  He will be a legit 2nd or 3rd tight end for sure!  And with our Tylers down for the moment, gives him a perfect chance to show what he's got!
Reply/Quote
I'll believe it when I see it.

An athlete will always say he's good to go. That's why they need doctor and coach clearance to play.
Our father, who art in Hell
Unhallowed, be thy name
Cursed be thy sons and daughters
Of our nemesis who are to blame
Thy kingdom come, Nema
Reply/Quote
I think u can pencil us in a playoff spot if eiferts back within 2 weeks of regular season, if he's out 4-6 the 1st 6 games could have us starting out shaky. Could be a blessing in disguise for now,

Uzomah could be a great target along with eifert in some sets. Line up on line and one in slot. Boyd on other end with aj. Sounds intriguing on paper
Reply/Quote
(08-12-2016, 10:59 AM)BigPapaKain Wrote: I'll believe it when I see it.

An athlete will always say he's good to go. That's why they need doctor and coach clearance to play.

This right here.
Everything in this post is my fault.
Reply/Quote
(08-12-2016, 08:51 AM)Jpoore Wrote: So Tyler eifert interview on the 11th and said his ankle feels REALLY good and he starts running next week so he might be back week one also he said Andy dalton looks the sharpest he has ever seen him hoping it translates to the field and hoping eifert is out there week 1 he said he might be! Who dey!!

Alright! Finally some good news. Rock On

Thanks Jpoore, the Billings injury really got me down.
Reply/Quote
Reps The Real Deal for the vid.
Reply/Quote
Don't mind Eifert missing the preseason. Just sucks that Kroft is missing time too while he could be getting lots of work.
Reply/Quote

Impossible.

I've read dozens of posts on here from everyday Joes who have emphatically stated he won't be ready until mid-season at the earliest.

And since they said it on the internet, it must be true!
Reply/Quote
Music to my ears !

The water tastes funny when you're far from your home,
yet it's only the thirsty that hunger to roam. 
          Roam the Jungle !
Reply/Quote
(08-13-2016, 10:22 AM)jfkbengals Wrote: Impossible.

I've read dozens of posts on here from everyday Joes who have emphatically stated he won't be ready until mid-season at the earliest.

And since they said it on the internet, it must be true!

You mean everything posted by some joe blow on the internet isn't true ?  Ninja Ninja

Who woulda thunk it ?

(08-13-2016, 11:23 AM)Go Cards Wrote: Music to my ears !

Yes ! to mine as well
Reply/Quote