Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Eifert on Mike & Mike
Not only claimed he could have played D-1 basketball in college, but says he would have been a guard instead of a forward.  Claims he had good ball handling skills.  I don't doubt it at all.  

Also says he has a 3 handicap in golf.  He is just one of those natural athletes that can do whatever he wants.

Mike Golic has always been a big fan of Eifert because his son played TE at ND the same time Tyler was there.  Eifert said the only ND game he has got to attend this year was against Pittsburgh.  Said it felt strange to watch a game in Heinz Field.
Reply/Quote
ok
Reply/Quote
k
[Image: 43325991030_4d39723a8f.jpg]
Reply/Quote
There's no denying the kid is making a name for himself and rightfully so. And he's really just getting started.
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.” ― Albert Einstein

http://www.reverbnation.com/leftyohio  singersongwriterrocknroll

Reply/Quote
Damn fine athlete that is for sure. Great at going up for the ball so he should dunk easily.

Should be a household name soon enuff.

The Eifert Tower.
Reply/Quote
(11-11-2015, 01:27 AM)fredtoast Wrote: Not only claimed he could have played D-1 basketball in college, but says he would have been a guard instead of a post player.  I don't doubt it at all.  

Also says he has a 3 handicap in golf.  He is just one of those natural athletes that can do whatever he wants.

Mike Golic has always been a big fan of Eifert because his son played TE at ND the same time Tyler was there.  Eifert said the only ND game he has got to attend this year was against Pittsburgh.  Said it felt strange to watch a game in Heinz Field.

Must be nice to be that Gifted!!  Thanks for letting us know the highlights for those of us who could not see it.. Appreciate it!!! Fred!!
Reply/Quote
Cool.
Reply/Quote